City: Hurst
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: L2, 69, FUHA, FUHO, Dinner at the Y, Oh and a great massage too
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Knock-me-down-with-a-feather gorgeous. Juju is either a perfect 10 or awfully darn close. Either D or DD manmades.
Recommendation: Oh Hell Yes
Good whores at this place. I need to make the drive.
Nice!!
  • locks
  • 09-25-2019, 04:06 AM
seems like a good place to check out as long as the fees are reasonable.. what was the damage for what you got, and do you know what it would have been for playing with raincoat on.?
seems like a good place to check out as long as the fees are reasonable.. what was the damage for what you got, and do you know what it would have been for playing with raincoat on.? Originally Posted by locks
A perfect 10 early twenties Thai girl who did the massage and all those other activities and you are worried about a few bucks?

Having gone to many places like this after being told about these beautiful twenty something girls and instead finding a pretty 35 year old (they don't need the hype anyway) I can tell you on the rare occasions we actually get a girl in her twenties doubling the regular price would be a bargain.
A perfect 10 early twenties Thai girl who did the massage and all those other activities and you are worried about a few bucks? Originally Posted by friendly fred
but see what you just did, fred? you automatically assume this girl IS in her early 20's, and Thai. the reviewer said himself he is not sure she is Thai, yet you're willing to run with that, AND the idea that she is early 20's, while you dispute virtually every Dallas AMP report of a girl being under 30.. why the bias?
seems like a good place to check out as long as the fees are reasonable.. what was the damage for what you got, and do you know what it would have been for playing with raincoat on.? Originally Posted by locks
Great question. Also a great review. This water bottle was a much higher quality than typically provided at Tarrant subamps, even this one. It would help to know how prepared we should be going in.
Just called amd they said she is no longer there. Guess we missed out.
but see what you just did, fred? you automatically assume this girl IS in her early 20's, and Thai. the reviewer said himself he is not sure she is Thai, yet you're willing to run with that, AND the idea that she is early 20's, while you dispute virtually every Dallas AMP report of a girl being under 30.. why the bias? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tran Tran Tran - I do not concede she is in her twenties and I clearly doubt it but if she were why quibble over a few bucks - just enjoy!
Oh no! She was going to be my go to.

If she turns up elsewhere, I hope someone posts about it.
Remember that most of the ladies there also work at their sister place on Harwood. I know when I call for Vivi, they tell me the same thing. And she is usually at the other location. So she might still be around.