URL / Website: www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=168221
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas Area
Activities: Bbbj hj
Hair Length and Color: Long little curly black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short thick looks older in person and pictures look better than her in person also
Recommendation: No
Can you pm me why a no? I want to see her on Friday
  • maak
  • 12-05-2018, 05:10 PM
sadly, i was also interested in seeing her; but now with the rates being so high with her being out of shape; i'll have to pass
Can you pm me why a no? I want to see her on Friday Originally Posted by Mcloven180

She doesn't look like her pictures. I really hate when ladies do this. It's a false advertisement and should NOT be tolerated and should be reported.

Mark, thanks for the honest review.
Welp, there goes another off my TDL. Thanks for this review. Wish more hobbyists ere truthful and not afraid of the so-called "backlash"
Damn, I saw her a few months ago and she looked great!
Visit was in August, review just recently posted the review? Sounds like drama, I saw Melanie a few months ago and she looked great and delivered a great time.
Dayum..... She’s of my TDL.
You cannot go wrong with Melannie.
I do not understand how anyone could not have a good time with her.
Saw her about a week ago. I honestly didn't see anything wrong with her, but looks are subjective.
To Me at least, she looked just like the Pictures.
I have my application in awaiting results .Im sure that what one person agres with another will disagree with . Just my 2 cents worth .
  • maak
  • 01-23-2019, 03:52 AM
I think her pricing is little high considering looks and age; she’s close to where I live; but no way I’ll pay that much; we all have options; just my thought
Thanks for taking one for the team. Hate it, but its part of the game. And glad I didn't waste 300, a big thanks
Worthless review. First, learn how to spell and write complete sentences