Quick Question - Credit Cards & PayPal

I'm in situation right now where being able to use a credit card or PayPal would be really helpful. I guess I could also buy Amex or Visa gift cards. Is this a reasonable request? I'm sure getting a lot of "no" when asking.
Well here's the thing to consider: this is an underground industry. Shouldn't be, but it is. And no matter how many layers and throwaways you're using paypal and CC will create a paper trail. In addition, with the gift cards (which also create a paper trail) it could be very difficult for the girl to know you actually have that much money on the card. And many gift cards have fees attached that takes away from the total balance if it's not used completely.

Could you not go to an ATM and make the withdrawl from the CC?
I have a square reader and accept CC, but need to see ID before accepting a credit card.
There are fees attached, and I've got a completely anonymous type of business name for it.
I don't trust paypal for the hobby.

Gift cards are the best option though.
Don't use any CC to pay or buy gift card to pay for session. Creates an electronic trail that can be linked to you if she (provider) gets busted

Sam
Heck - I don't even use any type of card to buy the phone recharge cards. All cash
I take vanilla visas ( which can be purchased with a cc) for an additional $50 fee ( the cost for me to turn it into cash plus the convenience fee for me going out of my way to get the money into my bank account). It works well both ways for gents in a jam
Thank you everyone! I appreciate the help!
Cash is key in this type of business. No paper trail and your leaving less of a footprint with it. Credit cards and gift cards are electronically tied back to you. Providers take enough risks with getting shorted and receiving fake bills I would not trust someone to not cancel charges or report the card as lost/stolen (with simple information on the receipt).