Would Trump have rushed in to save the kids?

• WTF
  • 02-27-2018, 09:13 AM
He also told the radio host that he was terrified of blood.
“I’m not good for medical,” he said in a 2008 interview. “In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone.”
He told Stern about an old man falling from the stage during a benefit at his Mar-a-Lago club.
“I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” Trump said. “I didn’t want to touch him … he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ And you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy.”
Trump said that Marines at the benefit came to the aid of the fallen man, and the future president kicked into action.
“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ ” said Trump. “The next day, I forgot to call to say he’s okay.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP
You really are pathetic. Can't you just pay some admin to update the db to give you like a trillion posts and be done with it?
Actually, the question is: Would WTF have rushed in without a weapon?

Or would he have even stayed around outside?

"2008"? 10 years ago? Was that before Trump married Melanie? Or after?

Looks like after.

Was Trump grabbing pussy then, or was pussy grabbing him?

I guess Trump was NOT colluding with the Russians at that time about the upcoming election of HillariousNoMore, since there is no evidence he ever has colluded with the Russians to defeat HillariousNoMore. It looks like Obaminable kicked HillariousNoMore's ass in 2008 without the help of Trump colluding with the Russians so Obaminable could beat her ass in the primaries.
You DAMN RIGHT DONALD would rushed in to that school!!!

BIG D ROCKS!
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2018, 09:53 AM
You DAMN RIGHT DONALD would rushed in to that school!!!

BIG D ROCKS! Originally Posted by NoTell
I'm sure he would have if his bone spurs weren't acting up!
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2018, 09:58 AM
Actually, the question is: Would WTF have rushed in without a weapon?

Or would he have even stayed around outside?

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No that was not the question counselor.

Maybe that is your problem, you do not understand simple questions. ..

Would Trump have rushed in to save the kids? Originally Posted by WTF
Yes. So would I. But, of course, I have a pretty good arsenal to choose from. I'm sure the President does as well.
“I’m not good for medical,” he said in a 2008 interview. “In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone.”
He told Stern about an old man falling from the stage during a benefit at his Mar-a-Lago club.
“I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” Trump said. “I didn’t want to touch him … he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ And you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy.”
Trump said that Marines at the benefit came to the aid of the fallen man, and the future president kicked into action.
“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ ” said Trump. “The next day, I forgot to call to say he’s okay.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP Originally Posted by WTF
I doubt that Trump can run.
I am not sure how I would respond to entering a building with the sound of rapid fire and no clue how many shooters, I assume one would have to try to comprehend the situation before acting. Problem is with these types of weapons the damage is done so quickly it’s hard to respond quick enough.

I never faced gunfire however once I walked upon 2 guys assulting a student with a knife. I didn’t even think about the danger and just acted, I had to take out both men and help the woman escape. However had these guys been standing there with automatic weapons I am not sure how I would have responded, I would like to think the same way but the danger level would have been so high, I am not sure what the right response would have been.

My point is the officers at the school had a lot to consider in a short period of time, it would be very difficult to do.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2018, 10:36 AM
Yes. So would I. But, of course, I have a pretty good arsenal to choose from. I'm sure the President does as well. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Trump said he would have rushed in without a weapon. Try paying attention.

To bad you and Trump did not go to Vietnam and win that war.
Trump doesn't need to rush in he can send the SS.

Trump did stop a guy beating a guy with a bat:

https://m.theepochtimes.com/donald-t...s_2031210.html

Something you wouldn’t do.
“I’m not good for medical,” he said
in a 2008 interview. “In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone.”

What's the worse thing you've ever seen, in terms of human suffering? We all hear about tragedies, Plane crashes, Auto accidents, House fires, Drowning's, Murders, ect. in which people have been killed or severely injured. Most of us don't understand the true impact of such events. Many people have weak stomachs and cringe at the sight of blood. At least Trump understands his limitations. I've been present during autopsies. The first few times was really disturbing and then again fascinating to view the human body in it's pristine form, which is what kept me focused. We are all different, we all have limitations it's not a sign of weakness.

Jim
I doubt that Trump can run.
I am not sure how I would respond to entering a building with the sound of rapid fire and no clue how many shooters, I assume one would have to try to comprehend the situation before acting. Problem is with these types of weapons the damage is done so quickly it’s hard to respond quick enough.

I never faced gunfire however once I walked upon 2 guys assulting a student with a knife. I didn’t even think about the danger and just acted, I had to take out both men and help the woman escape. However had these guys been standing there with automatic weapons I am not sure how I would have responded, I would like to think the same way but the danger level would have been so high, I am not sure what the right response would have been.

My point is the officers at the school had a lot to consider in a short period of time, it would be very difficult to do. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What prevented you from getting stabbed or at least preventing you from sustaining a minor injury? Considering your track record for stretching the truth is quite extensive elaborate on what tactics you relied upon to disarm and subdue a knife wielding thug and his accomplice to free a damsel in distress?

Jim
Could Superman have saved the kids if he was aware there was a mentally deranged piece of shit that was left to his on devices because the school was getting grant money set up; by the Obama administration to not push for criminal prosecution of crimes committed at their school?

Would it be possible for WTF to see daylight if somebody cut a hole in his ass?