AS PROMISED; My dates review!!!!

Gideon put me to sleep!!!!

ok !!! Well I wasn't sure how to post these (they were requested by the hobbiest and totally agreed upon). I spent several hours debating on a proper format (pc to both parties). There is no intention for embarassment. This is not a "bashing" session and rather a more fun discussion amongst friends. This does not mean these are what these gentleman always expect, but rather what we as two adults enjoyed. This is purely for entertainment purposes and I hope you enjoy reading, as much as I enjoyed the experience.

When: Jan. 9
Where.....my place
What I wore: Black dress over fishnet stockings, and sheer lingerie top. Blue stillettos.
WhAt he wore: IDK ( I was wearing a blindfold)
On a scale from 1-10 how dominent he was: a 9.
Attitude: very much so, a gentleman. (unless he was punishing me)
Appearence: Younger, Athletic build. Very sexy accent.
What happened ( I am no good with accronyms, so here it goes) To make up for the unfortunate series of events earlier this week, Gideon arrived at my place where my sister let him in. I was waiting in the bedroom, dim light, music on, with my hands tied behind me, ball gag in place, and blindfolded on the bed. Hence the reason I was unable to open the door. The exhausting result of my screaming (requested) performed on demand after asking permission for every orgasm caused neighbors two doors down to complain to me this morning. (I think they might have been jealous). After forcing him as deep down my throat as I could for my eyes to water making the extra mascara as requested to run. I was punished repeatedly with lots of slapping, dirty talk, hair pulling, greek, and forced to watch myself in a mirror (totally hot). Afterwards we enjoyed a light convo about his accent and that I am very positive he shouldn't lose it. He does remember little details about me, which I like. It was also noticeable he had researched me before meeting. As far as the intensity level, boundries were tested but respected and always stopped when given the proper signal.
Definately hope he returns!!!

Esme Rayne
ESME,

I like the other side's point of view. And, for what it's worth, you write very well. I like it!

SW
If I was the neighbor, I'd feel left out too.
WOW!!!!!! So damn hot hearing from reverse! WOW WOW WOW did I say Fucking WOW?
Guilty as charged! I did all that...

Love, I had a fabulous time, and can't wait to see you again this weekend again!

Hope you'll be ready for another unforgettable evening!
Esme when you want me to see you to have experience like that!!. Pm if you like. Saturday's noon is great. You know why!!
Jason, now I know you are for real! I thought you paid an extra donation for the right to exercise poetic license and embellishment in your reviews. Now I can rest assured that my hero is not just the creative imagination of one with a delusion of grandeur. Just kidding my friend and a bit jealous, lol.

Esme, thanks for the excellent review. I will petition the mods to give you premium access to the ROS and Men's Lounge. Also, kudos for the fine service you provide as the catalyst for some entertainment and sexually arousing reviews.
good luck scheduling with her...geeze
Fletch, all I can say is I'm pretty picky and as a low-volume provider, she's worth the wait!
A creative expression of creatively expressed passion! Bravo!
Fletch, all I can say is I'm pretty picky and as a low-volume provider, she's worth the wait! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
definitely not disagreeing. i had to smoke a cig after reading that and i don't smoke.
Every party has a pooper that's why I invited myself.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Puhleeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeze!

Or...OMFGP, just to be trendy
Ha ha, nice review of my buddy Jason Gideon, :-) .... good job, Esme...

Bobby, yeah she seems to be VERY low volume and therefore somewhat hard to schedule... :-)
Exactly, Veloztec. But patience is rewarded.

In the interests of our brothers Jason and I have gone a couple of days without being on her menu. LOL. But it's hard to stay away for very long, man. It's hard.

Try her you'll like her.