So We Have Secessionist Creating The Country Of “CHAZ”

President Trump needs to channel Abe Lincoln and send in his own General Sherman.
Nah, let Washington, Oregon and California go their own way. Take anyone who wants to start their own country. Goodbye
Nah, let Washington, Oregon and California go their own way. Take anyone who wants to start their own country. Goodbye Originally Posted by bambino

the reds in east oregon won't be too happy with this. they've been wanting to split from the east for sometime.
Nah, let Washington, Oregon and California go their own way. Take anyone who wants to start their own country. Goodbye Originally Posted by bambino
I agree - we don’t need those commies anyway.
They built border walls, walking around with AR15s, they check your ID before entering. I thought Liberals didn’t want those things?
They built border walls, walking around with AR15s, they check your ID before entering. I thought Liberals didn’t want those things? Originally Posted by bambino
They really dont like ID's
IDs and walls are racist. I heard that somewhere.
They built border walls, walking around with AR15s, they check your ID before entering. I thought Liberals didn’t want those things? Originally Posted by bambino

Seems to be a bit of dissension in the ranks. Some are chaffing at the idea of a leader. Some suggest a "rotating" leader or a rotating council. Who will govern and who will be governed, the age old dilemma.

I like one guy being interviewed. He said he just wanted a place that didn't cost so much to live and he didn't want to have to work if he didn't want to. Seems to be a lot of that going around with this "group" of people. They will fit well in the New Democrat Party.

I see they have had Porta-potties delivered. I hope they contracted with somebody to clean them everyday. As one person put it, I wonder how long this "peoples paradise" will last before it smells like Bombay India. If I close my eyes, I can still remember "that smell" of human degradation.

I think Trump should hold off on any intervention. The longer this last and hopefully spreads, ( I hear a group is thinking about trying this in Tennessee ) the more it will benefit Trump. America may disagree on a lot of things right now but watching society break down into anarchy or as the Mayor of Seattle calls it "just another block party, we have them all the time in this area of Seattle", isn't one of them I'm guessing.

The Chief of Police doesn't sound to happy. She says their are major crimes and domestic abuse calls going unanswered in this area. Surely a "holistic" approach would solve that problem, no?

Just when you thought Trump was down for the count, you can count on Democrats to fuck up their message of "change for the better".
This would be a perfect craptastic lead story for Fox news to cover
This would be a perfect craptastic lead story for Fox news to cover Originally Posted by matchingmole

No. it's a perfect liberal leftist "you hate Trump" story. butt then again .. that's u yes blindmoletroll?

BAHHAHHAA
IDs and walls are racist. I heard that somewhere. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Apparently, so is "social distancing" .... riots and protests are ok also, but Trump and Republican rallies are not. After all ...

Black Lives Matter! So join the crowds in the street ... and relocate to "Chaz"!
Seems to be a bit of dissension in the ranks. Some are chaffing at the idea of a leader. Some suggest a "rotating" leader or a rotating council. Who will govern and who will be governed, the age old dilemma.

I like one guy being interviewed. He said he just wanted a place that didn't cost so much to live and he didn't want to have to work if he didn't want to. Seems to be a lot of that going around with this "group" of people. They will fit well in the New Democrat Party.

I see they have had Porta-potties delivered. I hope they contracted with somebody to clean them everyday. As one person put it, I wonder how long this "peoples paradise" will last before it smells like Bombay India. If I close my eyes, I can still remember "that smell" of human degradation.

I think Trump should hold off on any intervention. The longer this last and hopefully spreads, ( I hear a group is thinking about trying this in Tennessee ) the more it will benefit Trump. America may disagree on a lot of things right now but watching society break down into anarchy or as the Mayor of Seattle calls it "just another block party, we have them all the time in this area of Seattle", isn't one of them I'm guessing.

The Chief of Police doesn't sound to happy. She says their are major crimes and domestic abuse calls going unanswered in this area. Surely a "holistic" approach would solve that problem, no?

Just when you thought Trump was down for the count, you can count on Democrats to fuck up their message of "change for the better". Originally Posted by HedonistForever
They mayor had her people come in and clean the latrines.
Fuck antifa. just a bunch or reverse racists showing that they're nothing but thugs
Fuck antifa. just a bunch or reverse racists showing that they're nothing but thugs Originally Posted by winn dixie
And also showing their ignorance and incompetence to do anything other than kill people, burn shit, steal, and destroy others' property. How many are there? 50,000 ?
This would be a perfect craptastic lead story for Fox news to cover Originally Posted by matchingmole
Didn't you hear? The freedom loving people of Chaz won't let Fox reporters in.