Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Quick BJ w/spit
Session Length: Quick
Fee: 20
Hair Length and Color: Straight, shiney, black to middle of back, very pretty
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7'', 125 lbs, very pretty face and hair.
6 months pregnant
Recommendation: Yes
damnnnnit man. Tell her to get a damn phone cuz i want some action.
I usually troll Dennis rd north of 635 near royal Ln area. There's a C store there at nights with a few talents. Also use to troll over to northwest highway last year but so far, havent seen any action at all. How far south on Dennis rd did you go?
  • Zep
  • 03-01-2011, 02:09 AM
How far south on Dennis rd did you go? Originally Posted by Kittyhunter
It's a short street, just stroll from one end to the other and you'll find something, but watch for the popo.
It was north of the intersection of Royal.
Can't belive she could not afford a phone.
The good news is this summer she will need to buy lots of diapers....

This is a random one, what's what made it so much fun.
well if you see her again tell her I wanna see her ass. I never pick up sw but a sweet pregnant treat i might. I don't know dennis. Hell I work nearby. Think i'd know the area. only area i know is walnut/hh intersection. im sure it's near
If you paid $20 how is she an amateur?
OK, I stand corrected. The NCAA would not call her an amateur. A more proper term would be part-time. You caught me being imprecise. Way to be on guard to protect the proper use of the English language on this board.
  • texin
  • 03-04-2011, 11:57 AM
damnnnnit man. Tell her to get a damn phone cuz i want some action. Originally Posted by unteagle
Call DPD. Saw her walking in front of the C-store at Forest and before I could circle the office building across the street there was a cop car with LEO's talking to her. 2 minutes later 2 more cruisers show up. Lady LEO frisked her, must have found something and away she went. This was week or 2 ago. Must be a very dangerous young lady to take 6 LEO's for the arrest.