Creative sourcing - Success

I have run ads on CL before but it has been awhile. Last week I was bored so I ran an ad in the Cassual Encounters section - "Need a little help"??? I ran it on Tuesday and enjoyed the results Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. Pulled the ad on Friday.

I did not get a ton of responses but I did find 2 gems that I'm hoping I can convince to let me share - at least UTR.

One was a 20yo Ebony type in Lewisville that had a day off and wanted to make a little extra$ - She was cute (7 out 10) with DD naturals, gave a GREAT BBBJ CIM - my donation was $60.

The second was a true find! 32yo 5'9, 130ish natural D's, pretty, great personality, country girl in Prosper - she is really into sex! I found out she's an ex Lodge dancer. She showed me a picture of her that was used in their advertisement and WOW -she was absolutely gorgeous! Pic was about 11 yrs old. She had gone legit and had been working a civilian job but was recently laid off and need extra cash - she could go back to dancing - but does not want to. Felt like she had taken me home from a club, kissing, DATY, AWESOME BBBJ, pure fucking! She was a blast, stayed for a couple hours and left $160 behind - well worth it.

Third - 36yo MILF from HEB area, deffinitely looking for the extra$ but also looking for a somewhat regular thing. Has a regular job, attractive face, sexy womanly body - really likes sex, a little freaky as well. donation $100 for 1-2hrs of fun.

You never know what you might find when doing a little trawling. I just wanted to share the info, just get creative. I will see the second & third again, plus I still see my Frisco school teacher (1-2month) that I found the first time I ran an ad - we have evolved to a fuck buddy relationship - no $ involved.

Have fun!
Very cool, can you share your whole ad. i'd love to try that sometime as well.

Check with your Lewisville girl and see if she'd like to make a new friend!
Thanks

Do you have any additional description on the MILF in HEB? Hair color, length, body, etc...? Location might work out well for me.
Awesome find. I will probably do the same soon, seeing how well you find results.
Nicely done Sir - Hats off to You!
Nice work!
would love to know if your friend from prosper would like another friend would love to meet a gal with those measurments
"One was a 20yo Ebony type in Lewisville that had a day off and wanted to make a little extra$ - She was cute (7 out 10) with DD naturals, gave a GREAT BBBJ CIM - my donation was $60."

Please send me her contact info

Thanks
Appreciate the comments guys. Out of the 3 ladies the only one I think will be interested is the lady in Prosper. The ebony girl is a possibility, but I don't think the MILF will go for it at all. I'll let you know - the Prosper girl was the most fun anyway - she's way cool.
By the way, I have used this successfully in Mexico City as well. I'm there 2 weeks/month and was able to arrange my schedule to have the afternoon and evening off today and hooked up with a 24yo Hottie i found through this ad a couple of months ago - she's a professional, college educated, truly beautiful, sexy young woman - same MO wants to make some extra cash. This girl can kiss/suck/fuck with the best in DFW. "need a little extra help" is a universal phrase!
Nice catch man. Would you pls sent me ebony gal's contact way?
I can definitely say, it works. At least so far as getting some traction. I've dropped my bait in the waiter, had 4 nibbles so far and one has taken the hook and wants to meet up soon. I'll definitely report back on activities.
i think this might be that ebony girl
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ow-20/12656204
i think this might be that ebony girl
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ow-20/12656204 Originally Posted by PUREpleasure
Probably not, He said she had DD Naturals.

But with that being said, Bre is a cutie, anyone know anything about her. Her BP Ads look legit.
Based on this thread, I gave it a go too. There seems to be a lot of filtering of BS responses that you will need to be willing to sift thru. Also, a good # of responses from ghetto rats out of S.Dallas looking to make a few bucks. Not really my thing, as I can pick up a skank for free at a bar pretty easily.

HOWEVER, there have been a couple of legit responses that I am following up on. One in particular is looking promising. A 32yoa latina who is pretty cute. We will be meeting for dinner on Monday. Will keep ya'll posted on the results.