Meet and greet

The last meet n greet was a few years ago. I hesitated to plan another one because I know My big mouth has gotten me some "haters" over the last year or two. (the eccie members used to appreciate my dry sarcasm before all the pc came aboard)

What is a meet n greet? It is a social gathering of local ECCIE members. The host will screen everyone who attends. If I am the host, I assure you extremely strict screening as if it were an appointment. This is an opportunity to meet the ladies and gents that contribute to the board. It is fun to put a face with a name.

The event is usually held mid-week in an unassuming location during the day. Meaning..you will not likely run into a biz colleague or friend.

Discussion of the biz and making appointments is forbidden.

Soo. who would like to attend a NOLA meet n greet?

Guys and girls, please add your opinion if you have enjoyed m&G in the past. The newbies want to understand what is it and why they should attend
I would love to go.

If I am in the country and not with my kid I am there for sure. Home in about 2 more weeks.
I'm in!
Im in Heidilynnla! And we have to get caught up before that!! OMG I slept last night and woke up this morning like a normal person. Lets go to Sukio Thai this weekend , on me??!! And I would be happy to help you organize he meet and greet, sounds fun
Glad you finally got to rest, V. I know the feeling!
wooohooo I am in...I will be back a few days before Christmas.....keep me posted please!
I would also love to go
Depending on the date I night be down. Wouldn't mind meeting some of the folks on the board.
I myself did not notice the thread until today, and there are fewer than average views.

We have had very few here in Baton Rouge during my many years in this hobby, to my knowledge at least.

It is a terrific idea, and I will surely be there if at all possible.

Consider extending the deadline for voting, if that is even feasible..
I am in depending on the day and time.
Would love to attend, i could arrange to be in either BR or NO.
Will not be there ... first round of drinks perhaps...maybe I could send one of the girls... would that be acceptable as far as your screening? BITCH..JUST SAY YES! LOL. xoxo Annie
I will have to think about it, Annie......Stop calling me a bitch, bitch.
You called me MOOTARD first..remember bitch? LOl
I'm interested!