I am never going to BP again!!!!

I have been "hobbying" for the last 6 years and was always very nervous about meeting up with the bad boys of le. I have never been scammed or mugged just have been in some very uncomfortable situations and surprises in the past. Needless to say I came across eccie a few months ago and I am sooooo glad I did. I have had the privilege of meeting several fine ladies who are not only hot as hell but they are very professional in the way they handle themselves. I haven't always had the time to post all of the reviews (and I have several to post still) but the quality of ladies on this web forum is through the roof. Today I am grateful for the mods who make this happen, the people who post reviews to help set my mind at ease but also the ladies who conduct themselves in a professional manner. I may not get to see the best of the best because I am very very discreet about giving out my real name, occupation , etc when it comes to verification, however for those willing to take a chance on me I think its awesome and I am glad that I am part of this new "hobbying" family I have! Y'all rock and because of that I am never going to BP again! Hope to meet more of y'all soon...
It's gents like you that keep me going...and wet!

Such kind words.
Good for you, smoothness985! As you are finding out, there are plenty of beautiful, polished, gems right here!
I have been "hobbying" for the last 6 years and was always very nervous about meeting up with the bad boys of le. I have never been scammed or mugged just have been in some very uncomfortable situations and surprises in the past. Needless to say I came across eccie a few months ago and I am sooooo glad I did. I have had the privilege of meeting several fine ladies who are not only hot as hell but they are very professional in the way they handle themselves. I haven't always had the time to post all of the reviews (and I have several to post still) but the quality of ladies on this web forum is through the roof. Today I am grateful for the mods who make this happen, the people who post reviews to help set my mind at ease but also the ladies who conduct themselves in a professional manner. I may not get to see the best of the best because I am very very discreet about giving out my real name, occupation , etc when it comes to verification, however for those willing to take a chance on me I think its awesome and I am glad that I am part of this new "hobbying" family I have! Y'all rock and because of that I am never going to BP again! Hope to meet more of y'all soon... Originally Posted by smoothness985
I have to agree 100%. I conversed at length about eccie with both of my providers (I prefer friends because that's what they have come to be) They have given me great advice. "Stay off BP" was one. And even though some of our own have no choice but to advertise there, they have the screening skills down to a science. Hobbyists often do not. To be honest, I was surfing BP for a while but never pulled the trigger.

I tend to think that those who TOFTT, are valuable because it seems that they bring a lot of the talented providers to eccie. Win/win. TOFTT is the new hobby sport. But these hobbyists also have great google-fu and are very careful who they meet.

In addition, I am sure that we must be vigilant even here.

Overall, in my limited experience, I have been very pleased and look forward to bask in the companionship of these wonderful women.
You have only scratched the surface Hun!
Glad you are having a good safe time!
You have only scratched the surface Hun!
Glad you are having a good safe time! Originally Posted by SknyDiva
I may have not scratched the surface either. But I am digging as fast as I can.
Two thumbs up for your post. I feel the same way.

Backpage is a gamble every time. There are a few good experiences, but many more negative.
baby it is ALL good in here! have fun!
I agree with you smoothness. I have had nothing but bad experiences on bp. I will not go back.