URL / Website: https://kpopgirls.net/nana
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: 635
Activities: Light GFE. See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: High 20s low 30s? 5”5 blonde haired Korean. Slim toned body with natural c cups and a cute small booty. Body checks out. Smooth skin, flat tummy, no scars or anything like that. Also want to note from what I’ve seen, this studio does use “real” selfie pics so props to them for that. Nanas pics were pretty accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the Nana from Greenlight? I swear she was just in LA
It is NOT the Nana from GreenLight.

For sure!
I just asked Nana and she said she is in Dallas. I asked her is she at KPOP She hasn't responded
I just asked Nana and she said she is in Dallas. I asked her is she at KPOP She hasn't responded Originally Posted by donxixia2016

Wouldn't she go back to GL?
This one is a different nana. Younger but nowhere near as good as the OG nana
I can't get kpop to respond, but I think THIS Nana is gone anyway. her pictures looked familiar from another website months back, I want to say SF or maybe KF.
You’re right just asked her. GL Nana coming back on May 1st
I can't get kpop to respond, but I think THIS Nana is gone anyway. her pictures looked familiar from another website months back, I want to say SF or maybe KF. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Same, I ever only went once.
Wished Kay would return but said she only does the doubles.
QUOTE=donxixia2016;1063475941]You’re right just asked her. GL Nana coming back on May 1st[/QUOTE]

That would be epic