URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com/suyoun
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Mopac-ish
Activities: Shower, Teasing, BBBJ, Nuru, CG, CFSK9TC
Hair Length and Color: dark hair, pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive Milf, not big but not toned, b cups, 5 foot maybe 120 lbs... details in ROS
Recommendation: Yes
How did you pass the screening? Tried a couple of times never had the response
You’ll be lucky to find a 30 yo K-Girl at LOL let alone one in her 20s. Good luck and congrats on joining the club.
i have always had top notch perfect 10 girls at LOL...
How do you get approved with LOL?
I wouldn't bother. I've been approved and the girls a disappointing and the OP is rude. Rollipop is much better
Rollipop doesn’t even accept the screening info that LOL does. Rollipop’s manager is losing customers to LOL for being paranoid.
All that work to get screened by LOL only to have them substitute a 40 year old for a 20 year old. Sounds very disappointing.

By the way… Maya at Rollipop is probably 50. Not joking. She’s been around since the birth of Christ.

They’re all full of shit when it comes to the pics. Rarely ever as advertised.
You have to go in to these Asian agencies with the mindset that you are being tricked. For the Korean ones I've never had to walk out like I have with the Chinese ones and they also have reliable tcb.
You have to go in to these Asian agencies with the mindset that you are being tricked. For the Korean ones I've never had to walk out like I have with the Chinese ones and they also have reliable tcb. Originally Posted by termin4shermin
Trust me on this. I’ve walked out of LOL numerous times. They still don’t get it.
Comparable to the hotel Asians? Like 10 ads on Adult Search, 10 different numbers same address…��