URL / Website: https://rollipop.net/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: I-35 just east of downtown south of the river
Activities: GFE+ (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Silky thick dark brown / black hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pics closely represent her. Might actually be her but with some photoshop. 5'2” with tight fit body (105 lbs tops) and little to no body fat. No tats. Flawless lightly tanned skin. Perky yet supple MM B-cup. Beautiful face. Shapely ass. Slender waist. Bare kitty. Great attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
She is the best from rolling pop so far
She is the best from rolling pop so far Originally Posted by tiger1974
Agree!
Bro your over here talking smack about my review and look at you??? Please please don't skip out on the details! We would love to hear your conquistador fantasy's about how you oppress women to do dirty deeds.

Next time lest activities on the activity tab, don't want anyone to miss out! Then doubtful as I believe most would just skip your review.
Bro your over here talking smack about my review and look at you??? Please please don't skip out on the details! We would love to hear your conquistador fantasy's about how you oppress women to do dirty deeds.

Next time lest activities on the activity tab, don't want anyone to miss out! Then doubtful as I believe most would just skip your review. Originally Posted by Papa_Katsu
Saw Jamie again today. Even better than the first.

Are you ESL? Learn to spell bro! It’s my review and I chose to list (not lest) the activities in ROS. Plenty of details there.

And unlike you, I actually live in Austin. So scurry your rat ass back to Dallas and write some more of your promoter reviews.

You’re just blabbing your gums on my review because I caught you in a lie on your LOL promoter review where you thought the Domain and south Austin were the same while claiming you live in Austin. Pretty obvious you don’t or you would know the difference.

Not my fault you feel oppressed. Maybe you should try some therapy. And take a geography class. DON’T BRO ME IF YOU DON’T KNOW ME! You Dallas rat!

Rollipop thanks you for the review bump despite your retaliatory post. Haha! Retaliation… Typical organized criminal behavior. The RICO Act was made for you bro!
I agree she has great looks but she is not the best in my opinion. I would rate Jisoo and Cherry (LoL) higher then her in terms of the passion they show.
I agree she has great looks but she is not the best in my opinion. I would rate Jisoo and Cherry (LoL) higher then her in terms of the passion they show. Originally Posted by Kevin2005
Which Jisoo are you talking about? The one currently working in Houston at KGFE (https://www.kgfe.net/services-5) or the one currently working in Dallas at Blossom K (https://www.blossom-k.com/jisoo)?
While both Cherry and Jisoo are great in terms of service and IOP, I encountered no lack of IOP whatsoever with Jamie. In fact, Jamie’s youth, looks and body surpassed the other two ladies by light years. Yet all three afforded me great relief multiple times in each hour long session with them.
Jamie seems move to other states. Will visit Austin end of this month. sad to hear that.
Are extras on the menu?