Tatts must have a small pecker

Only a limp dick faggot can act like he does, but I could be wrong, he may not even have a dick.
No, he is limp
I think it may have been torn off in a gay truck stop glory hole.

Wait that couldn't happen, you would never be on that side of a glory hole.
Hey tatts how many teeth have you chipped on bbc
Sorry for being so vulgar but I was insulting tatts.

I would like to thank the mod who cleaned that mess up.
I’d love to know if the folks still current on his vouch panel at TOS need a full frontal lobotomy or what?
Sorry for being so vulgar but I was insulting tatts.

I would like to thank the mod who cleaned that mess up. Originally Posted by bigguyt
What happened this time?
be careful, he may out you. lol

Atomic, He blew up the forums here last night Outing providers. He was going under Kevin1.
72 fucking posts in less than 2 hrs.
He'll just never learn.

ARTIE !!! CLEAN UP AISLE 5 !!!!

peace
PK
I can’t believe he actually outed his ATF, Taytum. WTF?!?
72 fucking posts in less than 2 hrs.
He'll just never learn.

ARTIE !!! CLEAN UP AISLE 5 !!!!

peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
All that work he did and you ruined it with a couple key strokes.
be careful, he may out you. lol

Atomic, He blew up the forums here last night Outing providers. He was going under Kevin1. Originally Posted by iaim2plz05
I think he will reach the point where he will piss one of these providers off enough that they will out him - or worse
I think he will reach the point where he will piss one of these providers off enough that they will out him - or worse Originally Posted by berryberry
What is there to out? He is just a lonely old psychopathic gay man. You can tell he is a sticker because he knows all the girls Facebook's.
I was pming him during his little hissy fit, I was making him angry because I know what he is, he responded to every one of my messages with either I stink or I am fat. He is just a loser.