Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: MISH, Asian CG, CG, RVG, K9
Session Length: 1 hour +/-
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: Straight blonde to her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her BP pictures are accurate, she is tall 5'8" I would say very trim and fit, nice pair of 34D MMs and bare below, no TATs or piercings. Brooke has a son so you have to do a little advance planning here to let her arrange for sitter. I think she mentioned she only does weekday daytime appointments but don't hold me to that. All of our planning and finalization of meeting was done via email. We met on time at a local restaurant parking lot. With the email issue took a little extra effort for her to find my vehicle, I recognized hers from her previous description. Anyway we hooked up and I followed her to a very clean and safe town home environment. Garage was big enough for two and I parked behind her in the drive. Large friendly dog greeted us, not an issue for me. Not the total GFE experience I was hoping for ie no LFK or DFK but then YMMV, actual activities were very intense and I would recommend on that point.
Recommendation: Yes
She wasn't a fan of FIV by me either. Said something about it drying her puss instead of making it wet. Otherwise, similar experience I had. Except I didn't get to drive to her house.

And yes, I agree she said she only does M-F hosting during school hours.

I guess I've had subpar experiences compared to you, cause that blew my mind (and wad). But I've been used to the AMPs that were in Starkville. I've gotta up my game.