How trustworthy is switter?

I'm new to the hobby and still trying to find a few regulars to visit and I came across switter. Is it trustworthy or is it just a bunch of bots?
The site is trustworthy, but as with all boards, consider who is posting for trustworthiness.
Once you recognize the various gals, you'll be fine.
Normal screening, on both sides, still required.
Once you recognize the various gals, you'll be fine.
Normal screening, on both sides, still required. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
+100, screen both sides. There’s a lot to weed out on that board. It’s a world wide board ‘without reviews’. So be careful not to let the ‘morivating’ Pics lead you down a unnecessarily risky path!
There’s a lot to weed out on that board. It’s a world wide board ‘without reviews’. Originally Posted by hornyoldtoad
Sorta like BP was...?!?!? LOL

With that said, I've been fortunate to find some gems on Switter since ECCIE went dark and Switter got more active. But... as has been already said, that involved good screening on both sides. Play safe and have fun...
Just like the others, it's not Switter, it's the girl (and for the girl, the guy). I mean we laugh at BP, but in some areas, quality girls where there and all of us were at some point too. There's definitely a lot of "white noise" on Switter, but if you filter thru and see a girl that is down your alley, they're usually legit.
Just like the others, it's not Switter, it's the girl (and for the girl, the guy). I mean we laugh at BP, but in some areas, quality girls where there and all of us were at some point too. There's definitely a lot of "white noise" on Switter, but if you filter thru and see a girl that is down your alley, they're usually legit. Originally Posted by Sens55
+1
Well stated
At this time Switter is down
At this time Switter is down Originally Posted by phillb7
It's up now. I think sometimes the servers get overwhelmed and it's not always accessible. But it was on last night and today
Sens is correct.
Capacity issues require frequent maintenance. Any IT server platform has similar constraints.