Soooo I'm kinda drunk...

What is everyone doing tonight?! How is my KC people doing now that everyone is back on eccie? I've been working so much at my other job, I feel like I have been neglecting here..xoxoxo Nikki ❤️
Haha same situation for me. Finally had an evening free
I might have the nerve to see you if you were shit faced! I got half a bottle of 100 proof Smirnoff vodka that I'll never drink!

Thinking with my fingers!

What is everyone doing tonight?! How is my KC people doing now that everyone is back on eccie? I've been working so much at my other job, I feel like I have been neglecting here..xoxoxo Nikki ❤️ Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
I might have the nerve to see you if you were shit faced! I got half a bottle of 100 proof Smirnoff vodka Originally Posted by dumars
Kind of scary that you would rather see Nikki when she is shitfaced drunk and cant make smart rational decisions...interesting!
Right lol! I actually never drink around clients, especially those I have not seen before. I was with family that night.
First step towards cirrhosis
Your ability to spot humor or sarcasm is noteworthy!

In my real world I am the only smoker in my family circle. At the same time I am the only non-drinker. Being around loud, shitfaced people, including my children, is my que to leave! My long term regular was a heavy drinker! I left her place or sent her home 3 times, at least, before she got the clue!!!

P.S. “Assumption, the mother of all fuckups!”

Kind of scary that you would rather see Nikki when she is shitfaced drunk and cant make smart rational decisions...interesting! Originally Posted by BigDeal
You mean like the assumption you have that people find you witty or funny?
Then I agree wholeheartedly!
You mean they don't? Shucks! Some do, some don't, as the lady said, life's a bitch!

Sorry to hurt your feelings dude!

You mean like the assumption you have that people find you witty or funny?
Then I agree wholeheartedly! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Lol guys, guys. Settle down! Everything is all good! I am about to go to my other job. But I'm off Wednesday & Friday. Hit me up if y'all wanna play.