Any place like Fantasy Ranch?

• wps92
  • 12-22-2020, 05:53 PM
I'm in Dallas visiting for the week and I remember a few years ago I would go to Fantasy Ranch in Euless. Extras there were so easy, the VIP was essentially a brothel. It closed down a while ago and I was wondering if there was anywhere like that is still open, or where the easy fun is in Dallas. Pm me if you'd prefer.
I doubt it. It was certainly fun while it lasted.
I went to Fantasy Ranch a couple of times for poker games. The ones I saw there I wouldn't fuck with PMD's dick and Roadwarrior's money, but they did seem to stay busy.

I've had a lot of good times at Buck's FW, I would recommend a weekday early afternoon. As in other places Cubanos are pushy and as far as I know don't actually deliver.
Bucks fw for sure daytime till about 7 pm
Chicas Locas is just as easy as Fantasy Ranch use too be
Chicas Locas is just as easy as Fantasy Ranch use too be Originally Posted by Kaptain1
True but not as naught and sleazy. What a rish that place was!,
Absolutely, Fantasy Ranch was a league of it's own, almost no holds barred there
  • SRT-8
  • 01-02-2021, 11:46 AM
But the Ranch was PG-13 compared to the Fare Room. You just walk upstairs and get naked. Don’t look right or left...
The Fare was WILD. Had so much fun there.
But the Ranch was PG-13 compared to the Fare Room. You just walk upstairs and get naked. Don’t look right or left... Originally Posted by SRT-8
Yeah went to both on the reg. And I will say FR had more talent at better pricing. At least if you were known there anyway. Fare/CR/Chicas has never been as good in my book. To each their own though. I feel a lot of it has to do with where you are a regular at etc. Today I have no where I recommend honestly though. All the Bucks clubs (and I have had VIP at them for years) want to be rip offs. Yeah maybe daytime you can establish something regular, but nightshift is rip off city if they can. When I’m at the clubs I drink a lot, so yeah they can lol. And that makes me down on them all. Have buddies that love baby dolls, but yeah to me it has never been a good value prop there. Hustlers run rampant on all shifts. Drinks are insanely priced beyond beer as well.
But the Ranch was PG-13 compared to the Fare Room. You just walk upstairs and get naked. Don’t look right or left... Originally Posted by SRT-8
Well ill give you that, lol!
Cab east is probably the closest to FR. Just cleaner and not quite as open. Never failed to get what ever I want when I go there
bucks wild or cab?
Cab east is probably the closest to FR. Just cleaner and not quite as open. Never failed to get what ever I want when I go there Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Really, Cab East? Whenever I've been there, the girls are too lazy to even come near (ok the ugly girls approach but the few pretty girls just seem to want to sit and chat in their little groups.) But I've never gone there often enough to be a regular.
Really, Cab East? Whenever I've been there, the girls are too lazy to even come near (ok the ugly girls approach but the few pretty girls just seem to want to sit and chat in their little groups.) But I've never gone there often enough to be a regular. Originally Posted by almostfamous
That’s been my experience as well.