Arlington T-gurl on Craigslist - any info?

She posts a lot, but never any mention of $. Looks pretty good, but I wonder if really a TV or if photos aren't accurate . . . anybody know anything? Not sure I want to chance a CL encounter without some info. Thanks.

Two recent posts (maybe one will still be there):
http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cas/5674542221.html

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cas/5674540011.html
Craigslist ads are always getting flagged for removal. It is a good idea to copy and paste the ad here before that happens.
This is an ad she posted today (Saturday):

The T GIRL Next Door - t4m (Arlington)
Q: What's Sexier Than The Girl Next Door?

A: A Sexy TGirl Next Door.

Experience your fantasy with a sexy, seductive TS that knows when to put her sweet, school girl innocence away; transforming into the naughty nympho or even the demanding diva dominatrix. She knows exactly knows exactly what kind of slut you crave.

Let me be your personal slut, your TGirl Next Door.

I make no apoplogies...I am a true freak. Being a true vers, I enjoy both giving and receiving anal. I am fully equipped [9 inches of sexy shemeat] and fully functional [heavy cummer]. I am also extremely oral:

I ♡SUCKING COCK.
I ♡ LICKING BALLS.
I ♡ ♡ EATING ASS.

Also, I enjoy all sorts of roleplay and fetishes.
☆Domination/Feminization
☆Bondage
☆Fisting/Gaping/Pegging

I am ready now if you are still looking for some hot freaky fun. Let me know what you are looking for sexually and what turns you on the most. I really hope to hear from you soon.

She is real, there have been discussions of her on this board. I have not seen her myself, so I can't give you any first hand knowledge.
she is real - clean and discreet - actually quite intelligent - just be clean discrete and not cheap and you will enjoy
Is fisting give or receive?
Thanks . . . I wish she'd use a name so I could try a search, but I guess that's part of discrete. Maybe someone will know.

Any idea what level of "not cheap" we're talking about? I'm not, but I'm also not wealthy.