Trump Nails It On SNL

Love him, or hate him, you have to admitt that Trump is a born Showman. The skit during the monologue with Larry David was dead on.

Now, it is up to each voter to decide if he is a showman in the vein of Teddy Roosevelt, or PT Barnum.
PT Barnum....
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2015, 07:00 AM
Love him, or hate him, you have to admitt that Trump is a born Showman. The skit during the monologue with Larry David was dead on.

Now, it is up to each voter to decide if he is a showman in the vein of Teddy Roosevelt, or PT Barnum. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He has massive charisma and energy, and I hope he wins. I'll take Rubio if he doesn't.
He's a clown. a reality TV star. No wonder JL loves him.

Now that he's "nailed it" on SNL, do you think he'll motivate the under-35 voters to vote Republican?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
PT Barnum.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Teddy Roosevelt, in his time, was recognized as quite the showman. He recreated his entire image from a rich and priveledged aristocrat to folksy hero.

This was in part due to the death of his wife and mother on the same day, in the same house. Depression and fatigue compelled him to go West, and he came back a different person.

In a way, Roosevelt and President Obama shared a lot of goals on the Progressive Side. But, unlike President Obama, he never forgot that America's greatness was her strength as a Country that would not bow to any other power, or compitulate for the petty whim of the moment.

Teddy Roosevelt's Progressive Ideas believed in helping people so they could help themselves. President Obama and the modern Progressive Movement believes in helping people so they can become a slave to their agenda.

The jury is still out on Trump. He is certainly a better choice than anything the Democrats have to offer. But then, so are several of the other Republican Candidates.
That's an unfounded comparison, Jacky. You're just making shit up to try and weave your hatred for Obama part of your love for the Mouth that Roared.

I have yet to see America "compitulate" to anybody anywhere.

Ain't you got spel-check on you're computer?
That's an unfounded comparison, Jacky. You're just making shit up to try and weave your hatred for Obama part of your love for the Mouth that Roared.

Ain't you got spel-check on you're computer? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, I have spell check. Sometimes it misses.

I don't hate President Obama. I just think he is a smarmy little Demagogue.
Teddy Roosevelt, in his time, was recognized as quite the showman. He recreated his entire image from a rich and priveledged aristocrat to folksy hero.

This was in part due to the death of his wife and mother on the same day, in the same house. Depression and fatigue compelled him to go West, and he came back a different person.

In a way, Roosevelt and President Obama shared a lot of goals on the Progressive Side. But, unlike President Obama, he never forgot that America's greatness was her strength as a Country that would not bow to any other power, or compitulate for the petty whim of the moment.

Teddy Roosevelt's Progressive Ideas believed in helping people so they could help themselves. President Obama and the modern Progressive Movement believes in helping people so they can become a slave to their agenda.

The jury is still out on Trump. He is certainly a better choice than anything the Democrats have to offer. But then, so are several of the other Republican Candidates. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I disagree. The intent is still to help people so they can get a leg up. Did you ever think that the attitude of those receiving the leg up may have changed? Don't blame people for wanting to help, blame those who exploit and take advantage of the help. It doesn't mean, however, that you simply yank the help out from underneath everyone.
I disagree. The intent is still to help people so they can get a leg up. Did you ever think that the attitude of those receiving the leg up may have changed? Don't blame people for wanting to help, blame those who exploit and take advantage of the help. It doesn't mean, however, that you simply yank the help out from underneath everyone. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The ever expanding Welfare Roles and people receiving some type of Government Subsidy tends to show that far too many simply want something for nothing.

Does anyone have any data on how many immigrant familys, especially those from the various Latin American Countries, are receiving some type of Government Handout?

Here is one study.....

http://cis.org/Welfare-Use-Immigrant-Native-Households

Ain't you got spel-check on you're computer? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what did he make up?
your just pissed because no longer Dip Shit of the year
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2015, 01:49 PM
The ever expanding Welfare Roles and people receiving some type of Government Subsidy tends to show that far too many simply want something for nothing.

Does anyone have any data on how many immigrant familys, especially those from the various Latin American Countries, are receiving some type of Government Handout?

Here is one study.....

http://cis.org/Welfare-Use-Immigrant-Native-Households Originally Posted by Jackie S
This line from the referenced study kind of says it all:

In 2012, 51 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal or illegal) reported that they used at least one welfare program during the year, compared to 30 percent of native households. Welfare in this study includes Medicaid and cash, food, and housing programs.
This line from the referenced study kind of says it all:

In 2012, 51 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal or illegal) reported that they used at least one welfare program during the year, compared to 30 percent of native households. Welfare in this study includes Medicaid and cash, food, and housing programs. Originally Posted by DSK
So what? That's what the programs are for, to help those who have less.
So what? That's what the programs are for, to help those who have less. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And to offer encouragement for thousands and thousands more to come here illegally and cash in as well.
And to offer encouragement for thousands and thousands more to come here illegally and cash in as well. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How, exactly, are they cashing in? Even illegals get their income taxed. You act like these people are driving Bentleys and taking milk baths. They aren't 'cashing in' as you say. You or I wouldn't live like they do.