Obama says that he is coming for your guns...

...with new regulations that will not do anything except to law abiding gun owners. More of that transforming America he campaigned on.....and some idiots bought into that rhetoric, twice.

We've had people on here ask the question (they tend to ignore the answer) who is trying to come for your guns. Obama says that he is.
...with new regulations that will not do anything except to law abiding gun owners. More of that transforming America he campaigned on.....and some idiots bought into that rhetoric, twice.

We've had people on here ask the question (they tend to ignore the answer) who is trying to come for your guns. Obama says that he is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I have to say that "Obama is coming for your guns" is probably little bit of an overstatement. I tried to find statements about exactly what Obama was proposing but was unable to find any specifics. So maybe you can fill us in on the specifics of Obama's gun control initiatives. And exactly which one of those initiatives will take the guns out of gun owner's hands. I am not saying you are wrong in any way, but want to see specifics.

We've had people on here ask the question (they tend to ignore the answer) who is trying to come for your guns. Obama says that he is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LINK ?
I have to say that "Obama is coming for your guns" is probably little bit of an overstatement. I tried to find statements about exactly what Obama was proposing but was unable to find any specifics. So maybe you can fill us in on the specifics of Obama's gun control initiatives. And exactly which one of those initiatives will take the guns out of gun owner's hands. I am not saying you are wrong in any way, but want to see specifics. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You obviously are not familiar with Admiral Turd Cutter AKA JD Jizzy Nuts. He's long on bullshit and short on facts to back it up. The sky is always falling with this dumbass.
You obviously are not familiar with Admiral Turd Cutter AKA JD Jizzy Nuts. He's long on bullshit and short on facts to back it up. The sky is always falling with this dumbass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm VERY familiar with JD. I try to give everyone the opportunity to back up "opinions" stated as fact with actual fact.
I'm VERY familiar with JD. I try to give everyone the opportunity to back up "opinions" stated as fact with actual fact. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I wouldn't hold my breath. He's still looking for a 777 on an island, covered in netting and shrubs.
Another gross overstatement from JDrunk, the leading fear monger on ECCIE.

And, bronze medal winner in the Idiot of the Year competition.

Given that he hasn't stepped forward with any links, facts or supporting evidence, however, I'd have to rephrase that as another fucking lie.
"Obama says that he is coming for your guns..."

... he will have about as much success as he did taking chemical weapons from ASSAD.

And he had the right guy for the job ....

His goal is to load us up with his Islamic State brothers via the Syrian invasion of the world and the USofA so the terrorists can strike all across America. He will then declare martial law and attempt to seize law abiding citizens' firearms. The end result will be criminals and terrorists will have firearms and the citizens will become criminals in defense of their Constitutional rights.

Then again I could be wrong.

The fact remains, but few will admit, that we are in a world war and the enemy has no borders. The Islamist believe in a one world caliphate, that jihad is the way to achieve it, the only law will be sharia law, and that all non-believing infidels must die. This includes Muslims that do not follow their beliefs in an exacting manner.

My opening paragraph is fiction but a very real possibility as misguided or treacherous as Obama is. the paragraph above this is fact.
His goal is to load us up with his Islamic State brothers via the Syrian invasion of the world and the USofA so the terrorists can strike all across America. He will then declare martial law and attempt to seize law abiding citizens' firearms. The end result will be criminals and terrorists will have firearms and the citizens will become criminals in defense of their Constitutional rights.

The fact remains, but few will admit, that we are in a world war and the enemy has no borders. The Islamist believe in a one world caliphate, that jihad is the way to achieve it, the only law will be sharia law, and that all non-believing infidels must die. This includes Muslims that do not follow their beliefs in an exacting manner.

My opening paragraph is fiction but a very real possibility as misguided or treacherous as Obama is. the paragraph above this is fact. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Then we were lot better off when they were killing each other than when we got their attention by invading their countries ?
  • DSK
  • 11-19-2015, 07:39 AM

My opening paragraph is fiction but a very real possibility as misguided or treacherous as Obama is. the paragraph above this is fact. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Hence the reasons the Russians and the French should fight the terrorists who are much more in their neck of the woods than ours. We don't want them to come here, let's not bomb the bastards!!
Any of you jolly jerkoffs able to provide a direct quote from POTUS verifying the outrageous premise set forth by JDrunk?

Oh yeah, and that NRA bullshit about "law-abiding gun owners" is a load of malarkey. Everybody is a law abiding citizen until their break the law. So please can the talking points.

Maybe JDrunk can start a new unsubstantiated thread arguing that all law-abiding gun owners are Republicans.

What EVA doesn't say or want to admit that sometimes I drop these hooks looking for some guppy like EVA to bite. Gives the link more impact that way;

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ue-final-year/#!

Now EVA could have looked this up very easily but doesn't want to. No, it does not say that Obama is looking to ban guns or to take away freedoms but what else can he be talking about. He is a progressive liberal and they certainly don't change laws making it EASIER to buy or own guns so....he has to suggesting that he is going to make it more difficult for more people to own or possess a gun.