Brussels has now become the terrorism capital of Europe...

...when will one of our sanctuary cities become the terrorism capital of the United States; Chicago (from which nothing good has come), Los Angeles, Detroit, Philadelphia, etc.
...when will one of our sanctuary cities become the terrorism capital of the United States; Chicago (from which nothing good has come), Los Angeles, Detroit, Philadelphia, etc. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wichita, Ks?
...when will one of our sanctuary cities become the terrorism capital of the United States;.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
.. as soon as "someone" starts admitting there are terrorists in the U.S.
Great job, SLOBBRIN,
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 09:55 AM
Great job, SLOBBRIN, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hopefully one of the black lives matter boys will catch you walking alone in the slum you call "mi barrio" and educate you on your rudeness and lack of support for their cause, you insolent racist.
Once again, absolutely nothing to back up a specious claim.
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 10:03 AM
Once again, absolutely nothing to back up a specious claim. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Do you feel it is too far of a reach to consider that Dearborn/Detroit might have such a large concentration of Muslims they might use it to advance their jihadist cause?

Do you consider it too far fetched that the Muslims might want a base of operations in some city in the United States to help establish their caliphate?
...when will one of our sanctuary cities become the terrorism capital of the United States; Chicago (from which nothing good has come), Los Angeles, Detroit, Philadelphia, etc. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
dearborn
Highland Park...
Actually, I think the most likely spot of "acceptance" is Austin.

I'm sure they'll be happy there.
Just like they when you were still the Mayor Of Clarksville. You know, you creepy old LLephantMan. Before I was born...
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 04:40 PM
Actually, I think the most likely spot of "acceptance" is Austin.

I'm sure they'll be happy there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hopefully, they will consider Yssup Rider as a nuisance, and eliminate him.
Hopefully, they will consider Yssup Rider as a nuisance, and eliminate him. Originally Posted by DSK
With our luck, they'll probably screw up and send the suicide bomber to Nau's Drugstore instead of Tallywackers.

With our luck, they'll probably screw up and send the suicide bomber to Nau's Drugstore instead of Tallywackers.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Then they'd get your ass