Dem/Repub just puppets

Is there really any difference between the 2 parties? I mean granted I hate our new puppet in charge, but that's just it .... they're all puppets serving a higher master..... The Corporations and Big Bankers. Nowadays as everybody knows, elections are just bought and paid for by the Corporations. I will never forget Don Regan telling President Reagan to "speed it up". The parties are just there to make us feel like we have a say in something and they do nothing but divide us.... yet they have the same end game

https://youtu.be/NR3RqMMIwD4
What is that thing called when you have diametrically opposite things thrust together as one (not Hillary and Huma) but like when you have a handle like funfilled4ever and you post as a miserable communist.
I admit it. my handle sucks, it just popped in the noggin... too late to change unfortunately. It's what happens when you spend time on regular dating sites like Match...
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2015, 09:09 AM
What is that thing called when you have diametrically opposite things thrust together as one (not Hillary and Huma) but like when you have a handle like funfilled4ever and you post as a miserable communist. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What is it called when you have a handle like JD Cornhole and post like a Gayrod?
Jd throwing shade??? That's new. Name calling someone who didn't do it to you??? Who woulda thunk it.?

I agree with the OP to an extent. This is all gamesmanship played out before our eyes in the successful attempt at keeping "WE THE PEOPLE " divided. As long as we are infighting, the status quo remains.
Simple.
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 09:31 AM
What is it called when you have a handle like JD Cornhole and post like a Gayrod? Originally Posted by WTF
WTF
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 09:32 AM
Is there really any difference between the 2 parties? I mean granted I hate our new puppet in charge, but that's just it .... they're all puppets serving a higher master..... The Corporations and Big Bankers. Nowadays as everybody knows, elections are just bought and paid for by the Corporations. I will never forget Don Regan telling President Reagan to "speed it up". The parties are just there to make us feel like we have a say in something and they do nothing but divide us.... yet they have the same end game

https://youtu.be/NR3RqMMIwD4 Originally Posted by funfilled4ever
Nothing new in your comment...how are you going to improve the situation without getting yourself in the crosshairs of "the man"?
I don't worry about getting in the crosshairs, I'm a nobody. It would take a whole nation of not participating in Collectivism and that's just not going to happen. I do my small part, I don't vote anymore. I don't watch the MSM propaganda on TV. I don't put money in the Big Banks only local. I don't particpate in the propped up overvalued stock market or 401k..... I don't make a whole hell of a difference in the world, but I sleep at night at least knowing I try to do my share
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 11:47 AM
I don't worry about getting in the crosshairs, I'm a nobody. It would take a whole nation of not participating in Collectivism and that's just not going to happen. I do my small part, I don't vote anymore. I don't watch the MSM propaganda on TV. I don't put money in the Big Banks only local. I don't particpate in the propped up overvalued stock market or 401k..... I don't make a whole hell of a difference in the world, but I sleep at night at least knowing I try to do my share Originally Posted by funfilled4ever
The trick to an overvalued propped up market is getting in early, and getting out before the collapse - or just buying good companies like Warren Buffett, and riding out the ups and downs.
Its good to be a democrat with friends when the democrats control things. Crony capitalism is what it's called. While the rest of us are lowering our expectations; Soros, Clinton, Obama, Buffet, Zuckerberg, and Gates are all doing just fine.
Its good to be a democrat with friends when the democrats control things. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thought you were crowing when republicans swept the election.
  • Old-T
  • 11-21-2015, 04:58 PM
Its good to be a democrat with friends when the democrats control things. Crony capitalism is what it's called. While the rest of us are lowering our expectations; Soros, Clinton, Obama, Buffet, Zuckerberg, and Gates are all doing just fine. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They have done some pretty sleazy things, but they are amateurs compared to Cheney.
What is it called when you have a handle like JD Cornhole and post like a Gayrod? Originally Posted by WTF
It's called "WTF", lol.

Jim
They have done some pretty sleazy things, but they are amateurs compared to Cheney. Originally Posted by Old-T
Why don't you run for office. I bet you'll have many opportunities to beat his time.

Jim
.... they're all puppets serving a higher master..... The Corporations and Big Bankers. Originally Posted by funfilled4ever
It would take a whole nation of not participating in Collectivism.... Originally Posted by funfilled4ever

So you think the Corporations and Big Bankers (capitalized) are imposing "Collectivism" on the country?

Please explain.