This COULD be a decent forum...

• MrGiz
  • 11-21-2015, 09:11 PM
But... the name should be changed to the "Gay and Thesbian" Forum!!

You all are the silliest bunch of stupid mother fuckers on the entire internet! Therefore,,, the entire forum looses ALL credibility!!

Go Ahead...
Try to offend me with a reply!!
You have to understand the usual evolution of a thread. A point will be made, followed by a discussion. Then sides are chosen, and the name calling begins. And continues. And continues.

I have a policy. I do not disparage other posters, and expect their courtesy in return. Every now and then, someone will disagree with me, and if they start the name calling, I simply let it be a one way conversation.

I do not extend this courtesy to subjects of threads, usually Polititians. They are fair game.
  • DSK
  • 11-21-2015, 09:56 PM
But... the name should be changed to the "Gay and Thesbian"Forum!!

You all are the silliest bunch of stupid mother fuckers on the entire internet! Therefore,,, the entire forum looses ALL credibility!!

Go Ahead...
Try to offend me with a reply!! Originally Posted by NTJME
Did you mean thespian or lesbian? Either way, both are welcome here!!
This forum has not lost any credibility. It never had any to begin with. In fact, it was created for the sole purpose to give us a place to be assholes without affecting other forums. And you're trying to insult us? Seriously?
This forum has not lost any credibility. It never had any to begin with. In fact, it was created for the sole purpose to give us a place to be assholes without affecting other forums. And you're trying to insult us? Seriously? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
ROFL. so very true.

Fuck y'all! You're lying again!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck y'all! You're lying again!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
look who's talking. you are the SNICKturd of this forum. and the DOTY emeritus.
....bunch of stupid mother fuckers ...
Try to offend me with a reply! Originally Posted by NTJME
I suspect at the average age (not counting yours of course) represented in this forum most, if not all, of the women we fuck are already mothers......

... and most teenagers think adults are stupid anyway.

Go Ahead...
I disagree it should be renamed the 'Immature Forum' I have yet to read one arguement that did not result to name calling antics
Every thread in here has potential at the start, lol ...then after pages of name calling some threads will actually get back on track ...it's rare but it has been done.

But then again this forum is for entertainment purposes only ...so does it really matter?
The main thought of starting this forum was to clean out the sandbox forum,it saved the mods from cleaning all the shit from the sand.
Maybe we need to rename the forum to better represent such stellar "political discussions" as "DATY" polls, glory hole discussions and uncontrollable outbursts of xenophobia, homophobia and race baiting.

Of course, assholes like WaKKO and his blow buddyboy, who can't tell a joke when it tugs on his white sheet, need to be given special status...
I suspect at the average age (not counting yours of course) represented in this forum most, if not all, of the women we fuck are already mothers......

... and most teenagers think adults are stupid anyway. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Typical of this forum.

LLephantMan speaks for "most teenagers" as well as those of us who fuck women. Called most, if not all of us, motherfuckers.

He has no frame of reference for either group.

But then again this forum is for entertainment purposes only Originally Posted by JCM800
Yep!

so does it really matter? Originally Posted by JCM800
Nope!

Go Ahead...
Nobody disagrees with you. Hell, you can't even discuss what will be the #1 issue in '16. Hillary is just waiting on the dust to settle in the Repub race to drop the hammer and win by the largest margin in decades.