Americans take another pay cut!!!!

Yep, inflation now at a 40yr high with no sign of slowing down!!!!

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-.../inflation-cpi

Build back better
So prices are now rising more than 5 times faster than they were in 2020, when the CPI rose by a modest 1.4%.

Heckuva job, Joey! Has the price of pudding gone up?

Don't fret, Jerome and Janet (our dynamic duo) say it's just "transitory"!
  • Tiny
  • 02-10-2022, 07:35 AM
So prices are now rising more than 5 times faster than they were in 2020, when the CPI rose by a modest 1.4%.

Heckuva job, Joey! Has the price of pudding gone up?

Don't fret, Jerome and Janet (our dynamic duo) say it's just "transitory"! Originally Posted by lustylad
Just Jerome and Janet? You fail to give credit where credit is due. I believe every Democratic member of Congress voted for the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan back around March of last year.
HOLY SHIT! YOU MEAN JOEYS HAS BEEN IN OFFICE ONLY FOR A YEAR? GOD SAVE US!
And what does Jen Goebbels say Biden’s plan is………”keep the course”.
Maybe now's the time to jump off a building?

Shouldn't be hard to envision. Just think of a Trump rally. Or "political discourse."

At least you had the good cheer to laugh about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
Maybe now's the time to jump off a building? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go ahead. Just make sure it's a tall one and not Nau's drugstore.
Just Jerome and Janet? You fail to give credit where credit is due. I believe every Democratic member of Congress voted for the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan back around March of last year. Originally Posted by Tiny
Your tax dollars at waste, er, I mean at work!

https://www.covidmoneytracker.org/
I have had a banner couple of years. Keep the course.
The blue line includes all the stuff one actually purchases, like food and fuel etc.

This is what is coming down the pipe. Producer expected increases for materials.

Looks like we are about to blow right on by the Jimmy Carter years.
I have had a banner couple of years. Keep the course. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Same. I've made plenty of money in the last year or so. I just can't believe all these righties that want the government to save them!
  • Tiny
  • 02-10-2022, 09:06 AM
The blue line includes all the stuff one actually purchases, like food and fuel etc.

This is what is coming down the pipe. Producer expected increases for materials.

Looks like we are about to blow right on by the Jimmy Carter years. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Wow! I hadn’t been watching the PPI
Wow! I hadn’t been watching the PPI Originally Posted by Tiny
Neither was Jimmy Carter...
Same. I've made plenty of money in the last year or so. I just can't believe all these righties that want the government to save them! Originally Posted by TechPapi
‘Stop fucking everything up’ is different than ‘save me’. All that dumbfuck pretending to be president had to do was go back to sleep and 2/3 of the country wouldn’t be substantially poorer.
Same. I've made plenty of free handout money in the last year or so. I just can't believe all these righties that want the government to leave them alone! Originally Posted by TechPapi
FTFY, TechPhony.