Who's Voting For Beto Orourke This November?

Our Awesome Governor has had along time being Governor..I vote we try Beto..?

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/01...-legalization/
We already have a loser as President. Beaten will destroy all Texas has done to neutralize the efforts of the LoserPresident to tear us down, just like the LoserPresident had done to undo what Trump did to improve things. Besides ...

... I heard that LoserBeatenBeto has decided that firearms are ok now and he won't take them from us.

Is he lying NOW or was he LYING BACK THEN?

He must have heard that most of the folks he's been letting into Texas illegally like firearms!

He's out to get their vote in the Fall.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...orker-program/

Beto O'Rourke rolls out immigration plan: No border wall, citizenship for 11 million, new guest worker program
The answer to the question? The dumbest people in Texas.
The answer to the question? The dumbest people in Texas. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
^^^^^^
Any body that would even onside r going for”Beto” is a moron.
That dummy can't run his own life and he wants to run the Great State of Texas. That's fucking laughable.
I will vote for you over Greg Abbott.

Why do the Yinzers care?

Why do the Yinzers care? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What Yinzers
So what is it that you are so unhappy about that a heap'n help'n of deviant sex wouldn't cure?

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Why do the Yinzers care? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, I would convert the Border into a Military and Federal Law Enforcement Training site.
I'm seriously considering getting help from like-minded citizens in aid with removing Lt.D*n P*trick he's too conservative & will not change & this is 2022..If I want to smoke legally & comfortably in my home why is he preventing that & I believe there's a Female that can do his job & is Pro legalizing & she has blue hair!!

I like her!!

& I'm not saying B*to for President I'm talking Governor..I am anti guns & all about peace.
When I’m governor, Staff edit, Forbidden Topic. dj8 — and we’ll use the nearly $1 billion in new state revenue and reduced criminal justice costs to invest in public schools and teacher pay raises.

It’s the right thing to do.
He's cute too.

https://vote.norml.org/states/TX

Abbott is taking to long in legalizing something that Texans should not have to freaking sneak around & do..& I call bullshit if I was to be caught with 1 friggin Staff edit. dj8 I'd be arrested & our state would bebanking from my relief..rather than drinking it's not fair..
Abbott made similar comments during a debate in 2018, saying, “One thing I don’t want to see is jails stockpiled with people who have possession of a small amount of Staff edit, dj8.”

“I would be open to talking to the legislature about reducing the penalty for Staff edit, dj8 from a Class B misdemeanor to a Class C misdemeanor

I don't even smoke but once a year or 2 when visiting out of state .

I'm just so sick of not having equal liberties as other US citizens & it's just not fair.

The Texas House went on to approve a Staff edit, dj8 decriminalization bill in 2019, but it did not advance in the Senate that session and never made it to Abbott’s desk due to the opposition of Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R), who controls the chamber’s agenda.

The Texas House went on to approve a Staff edit, dj8 decriminalization bill in 2019, but it did not advance in the Senate that session and never made it to Abbott’s desk due to the opposition of Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R), who controls the chamber’s agenda.

I don't even like Politics . it is a mood kill..but it is reality & those that feel the same you have the same right as ANYONE ELSE here with a voting RIGHT!!
I'm about to see a client & I'm so worked up. Lol oh this will be hot sex
Ty?
Oh & pardon I'm officially retired I'm meeting a Sexy Hot guy from Friended not a client
Oh & pardon I'm officially retired I'm meeting a Sexy Hot guy from Friended not a client Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA