I'm out of ideas on what to do about Joe Rogan

Says the NEWS reporter on CNN. When did it become the job of a journalists to try and stop somebody from speaking because you don't like what they are saying?

But she is right, the war on Rogan is over and CNN and the left lost.

While interviewing a Black MMA fighter, a sports reporter thought he would ask "what do you think of Joe Rogan", I guess believing a Black man would say something negative about Rogan but instead he says "Joe Rogan is the nicest guy you would ever want to meet and continued skewing the report that asked the question.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-al...rota-joe-rogan

CNN anchor admits she's 'officially out of ideas' for 'what to do about Joe Rogan'

The liberal network has waged relentless attacks toward the popular podcast host

It appears CNN is losing steam in its criticism toward podcast giant Joe Rogan.
"Well, I'll admit, I'm out of ideas for what to do about Joe Rogan," CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota said on Wednesday. "I'm officially out of ideas."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-joe-rogan-researcher

CNN pummeled for turning to Joe Rogan 'researcher' to explain why he's so popular: 'Painfully on-brand'

The ratings-challenged network relied on an outside source to figure out why Americans prefer Rogan

CNN is apparently so baffled by the popularity of Joe Rogan that it sought out an "expert" to help explain why the podcast giant has such a huge following.
In a video report released by CNN Business on Wednesday, a reporter began by accusing Rogan of using his platform on Spotify "to make false and inaccurate statements about COVID-19 and vaccines," adding that he "has also used raced and offensive language."

"Even with these controversies, Rogan remains wildly popular. So the question is- why?" the unnamed CNN Business reporter asked.

The same question Democrats are asking about their abysmal poll numbers. They really don't get it.

The report then introduced Gabriel Wisnewski-Parks, a research fellow at UNC Greensboro who CNN Business says has "studied Rogan's appeal."
Wisnewski-Parks, who claims to have watched "hundreds of hours" of "The Joe Rogan Experience," told CNN Business, "What makes him so magnetic to his audience is his very vocal resistance to tribalism," citing Rogan's wide-ranging guests from conservative commentator Ben Shapiro and Info Wars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on the right and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and progressive icon Cornel West on the left, saying "this really resonates with people."

"One other connection we can make that I don't think should be overestimated is Joe Rogan's background as a stand-up comedian, this archetype of the comedian as the truth-teller," Wisnewski-Parks said.

"Joe Rogan's podcast absolutely has the potential to be dangerous, especially when we're talking about… communication over a public health issue," Wisnewski-Parks said. "But it can be just as dangerous if we're going to start censoring because we need to figure out how to keep open those lines of communication in a way that is both critical and willing to question Joe Rogan's authority but at the same time recognizes that his appeal and his popularity are already entrenched in his audience. And that's not going anywhere."

Well he could be going to Rumble, if Spotify decided to drop his 100 million dollar contract. The CEO of Rumble says if Joe leaves or is fired, we'll give him 100 million to come to us.

Critics blasted the liberal network for having to rely on an outside resource to crack the mystery of Rogan's popularity.

"CNN had to find an outside expert to explain how you would produce programming that attracts an audience," National Review senior writer Dan McLaughlin reacted.

Och!

"I may or may not have laughed out loud at the fact CNN had to bring in a third party expert to explain ratings and consumer interests," Washington Examiner's Becket Adams tweeted.
"CNN requiring expert help to understand why anyone listens to the world’s most popular podcaster is painfully on-brand," political commentator Drew Holden quipped.
"Someone unironically researched 'Joe Rogan's appeal,' and someone at CNN greenlighted this segment. It's not possible to mock this any more than it mocks itself," Daily Wire writer Virginia Kruta tweeted.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/11/ufc-star-israel-adesanya-staunchly-defends-joe-rogan/

UFC STAR ISRAEL ADESANYAStaunchly Defends Joe Rogan ...'That's My N***a'

Wow! Now there's a headline.

UFC star Israel Adesanya is clearly tired of the Joe Rogan criticism -- 'cause the fighter staunchly defended the famous podcaster at a media event Thursday, and he actually used the n-word to cap his point.
Izzy's passionate defense of the UFC commentator came after a reporter asked Dana White during the UFC 271 press conference about all of the controversies that surrounded the comedian recently.
Adesanya wouldn't even let White answer the question -- interjecting almost immediately by saying, "I'm Black, I can take this one."

"I've been in this fight game since 2008," Adesanya said, "and Joe Rogan is one of the nicest, coolest, humble motherf***ers I've had the pleasure of working with. Understand that."
Adesanya continued, "You know what they're trying to do. You can't control the man and he's got the biggest platform in the world right now. So, that's my n***a, Joe Rogan."

If you are going to try and kill the King of podcasts, you better be sure to kill him

Another epic fail by the Elitists. They’ll find a softer target.
Don't you ever scare me with a title like this again OP! You Are "The Voice Of Reason", I Need to Read Your Daily Words Of Wisdom...

Sorry guys, back on topic!

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!
Lol!

Looks like he found a new home. Neil Young has been replaced. CSNY is now CSNR.

https://genesiustimes.com/joe-rogan-...y-stills-nash/