Bitchin Warrior Goddess needs advice re Edge Play

Alrighty then, I don't know what took me so long but my adventures of these past months have built up to the point where I am ready to plunge into Dom Hood. I have been looking around and deciding where my boundaries lay...whew, there are many many games to play! And am looking for advice on training in and offering services such as:

Body Worship
Role Playing
Femme Dom (exactly what does that mean?)
Foot Fetish
Tease and Denial
Restraint
Spanking

I am not interested (at least right now!) in strap on or medical play.
I'll troll through the threads in this forum but anyone have any direct pointers, etc? I am honored to be getting advice from such an educated crowd!!
Body Worship - varies, but generally the submissive touches/kisses/licks areas of your body. May be overtly sexual or not.

Role Playing - Dr/patient, Schoolgirl, etc. It's play acting.

Femme Domme - A female dominant

Foot Fetish - Technically its someone who is highly sexually aroused by feet. But sometimes they just like feet (like having a boob or ass fetish). Think massaging, kissing, worshipping, etc. Might be with or without shoes and hose on.

Tease & Denial - Seriously.... as a woman you don't know???

Restraint - Tied up using rope, leather cuffs, chains, etc.

Spanking - Just like mom did.

Your browser is a powerful tool. Use it wisely. Check out this site for good explanations - http://www.xeromag.com/fvbdglossary.html
wooohooo all fun play!!!

ditto with Krunk....find some "beginners" books for fetish play

good luck & have fun!
Good stuff. I am finding a lot of interesting info! Also, talking to people as they call to inquire is informative. Hey I got the 'tude! Need more skills. Dallas, too bad I ain't South, I KNOW you could teach me a thing or two!
And thanks Krunkman. I was reading a bunch of your posts. Appreciate your taking the time.
lol--thx sugar....have fun!!!!!