TIGER CAUGHT "CHEATING" AGAIN..........

If Tiger thinks his ball "oscillated" instead of moved, makes me wonder how many other times Tiger cheated and got away with it.

This is the 3rd incident this season that Tiger was caught cheating (not playing by the rules).

http://www.sbnation.com/golf/2013/9/...-johnny-miller
he also now wants limits to TV viewer violation reports.
Riddle me this Batman, can it really be deliberate cheating when he didn't benefit in the least from any of the 3 incidents. It may have cost him the Masters after the completely ridiculous and unfair situation where a great shot ends up in the water, and it cost him what, 5 or 6 penalty shots for arcane rules violations which had no potential to benefit him. Give me a break. Golf has a whole bunch of rules with stroke penalties which should be modified to not require penalties if the golfer didn't benefit--such as the ball moving after the golfer addresses it--how dumb can you get, PGA?
Besides which, that camera had a whole lot better view in HD than Tiger did from standing six feet above the ball. And the second stroke of the penalty is just piling on - supposedly the second stroke is because he didn't replace the ball in its original position - but when you look at the TV scan, how is anyone supposed to replace it into its original position?
call me when tigger wins another Major.
Riddle me this Batman, can it really be deliberate cheating when he didn't benefit in the least from any of the 3 incidents. It may have cost him the Masters after the completely ridiculous and unfair situation where a great shot ends up in the water, and it cost him what, 5 or 6 penalty shots for arcane rules violations which had no potential to benefit him. Give me a break. Golf has a whole bunch of rules with stroke penalties which should be modified to not require penalties if the golfer didn't benefit--such as the ball moving after the golfer addresses it--how dumb can you get, PGA? Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
I don't have time this morning but I'll catch you up later. The bottom line is that golf is supposed to be better than capitalism, where cheating is survival. You are right, the PGA sucks and represents the worst of golf and capitalism. But the USGA writes the rules of golf, at least in the US, and it is one of the most thorough and concise sets of rules in the World.