Name: Katora
User ID:: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...0-2c0a6e9e1b3b
Phone: 4699637075
Email Address: Katorastable972@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://dripfitaccess.wixsite.com/katorastable
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Preston Road Plano
Activities: None . Sent $50 deposit and she sent me the wrong address. Would not respond to repeated texts and phone calls. Never did see her
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length from pictures
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite from photos
Recommendation: No
They tell you Mongers don't fall for Send A Deposit.....I would say 80% of the time it's a RIPOFF.....$50 lesson learned ......
Am sorry you got shafted. I tried booking a massage with her last week and when she said a 50.00 deposit I said I would move on. Thanks for confirming for me.
Hopefully you learned a lesson to think with the big head
Deposits usually end badly
  • Bko82
  • 02-20-2023, 06:17 AM
Sorry to say it but you asked for it. Way too many “ I got robbed” reports on these forums. And yet folks still send a deposit. You didnt get robbed. your stupid and gave your money away. It’s tax season maybe you can claim it as a charitable donation.
When will people ever learn????
Stop.
Paying.
Deposits!
OP if you'll send me $100 I'll make sure she gives you your $50 back and a free session. Pm me and I'll tell you how to send me the money
One of the most well known providers on here told me she was in a desperate situation and offered to give me a discounted 2 hour session if I would only prepay.

I've now been waiting for a year and I've heard nothing but excuses when trying to schedule... Never prepay or make a deposit.
One of the most well known providers on here told me she was in a desperate situation and offered to give me a discounted 2 hour session if I would only prepay.

I've now been waiting for a year and I've heard nothing but excuses when trying to schedule... Never prepay or make a deposit. Originally Posted by andrews54321
Let us know who it is so everyone can make a rational decision to see her or not.
  • BLM69
  • 02-21-2023, 03:05 PM

I've now been waiting for a year and I've heard nothing but excuses when trying to schedule... Never prepay or make a deposit. Originally Posted by andrews54321
If they sell pussy for a living, they're all on the same boat. Speaking from personal experience and common sense
Date: 2/17/2023
Name: Katora
User ID:: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...0-2c0a6e9e1b3b
Phone: 4699637075
Email Address: Katorastable972@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://dripfitaccess.wixsite.com/katorastable
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Preston Road Plano
Activities: None . Sent $50 deposit and she sent me the wrong address. Would not respond to repeated texts and phone calls. Never did see her
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length from pictures
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite from photos
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by hookedOnAsians

Did you send the deposit with funds linking to a credit card? If so you can file a chargeback. Of course, your card issuer will want to know the reason "why" you are disputing the charge.... If the payment method you used links to your bank account, then you are more than likely pretty thoroughly fucked. Or in this case, unfucked by the presumed prostitute.
  • slap
  • 02-22-2023, 05:10 PM

Was it baby back ribs girl?