Trump Demands Apology From The Hildabeast.......

andcalls her out for being the lying sack of shit that she is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b014efe0d5f12c

Hillary really should stay away from any lie that is connected in any way to a video. The stupid lying bitch should know that it is a record that can be verified, i.e., Bengahzi.

Of course, the DNC might be at this very moment producing a "video" to back her up. Hell, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and other DNC lapdogs might even be aiding the effort.

Well, she stepped in it big time. Donald Trump doesn't back down.

I am beginning to think a Trump/Fiorina ticket might be the Democrats worst nightmare because they are the two who will call that lying bitch out for her entire record built on lying, money grubbing, and being "Mrs Bill Clinton.
These are the same folks who told us that we need to empathize with terrorists, because they are all economically downtrodden. These are the folks that try to draw a bizarre and ludicrous connection between global warming and terrorism.

Democrats come up with endless excuses to explain terrorism because God forbid they simply admit the truth that is sitting on their face and wiggling - Muslims commit acts terror because its what they DO. Just like a snake bites you because that is what it is programmed to do. That is its nature.
She's a sad figure.
Dump Trump, pitch the bitch. Get serious and get a real candidate.
Dump Trump, pitch the bitch. Get serious and get a real candidate. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You give yourself some real good advice. Dump Hillary and someone who is intelligent, thoughtful, and who wants to improve the country and not just be in the history books. You already got that with Obama and look how that turned out. Even Bernie Sanders recognizes that unemployment is at 10%. You've been lied to repeatedly by this Alinsky crowd.
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2015, 02:10 PM
The Donald and his birther babies want Hillary to apologize for lying. That is some rich ass shit right there!

You mean the Hillary birther babies do you not?
Hillary started that shit and Trump had some fun with.
Hillary started that shit and Trump had some fun with. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Some people actually believe others don't remember the facts.

At some point in the primaries it will be past the "no return" line "in the sand."

It will be too late to ditch her for any one else to run in sufficient primaries to get the nomination ...

... and all this bullshit the media is chattering involving the Republicans .. and back rooms ..

... will be blow back .... the independents will revolt.
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2015, 04:22 PM
Hillary started that shit and Trump had some fun with. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Had some fun with it?

The birthers are his base!

You silly fuckers actually believed Obama was born in Africa ... you probably still do.

As to Hillary doing it to get elected...you understand the the Democratic base did not fall for such nonsense. The Tea Party made a movie about it!
You give yourself some real good advice. Dump Hillary and someone who is intelligent, thoughtful, and who wants to improve the country and not just be in the history books. You already got that with Obama and look how that turned out. Even Bernie Sanders recognizes that unemployment is at 10%. You've been lied to repeatedly by this Alinsky crowd. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Didn't understand my post again judy?
  • DSK
  • 12-21-2015, 07:39 PM
Dump Trump, pitch the bitch. Get serious and get a real candidate. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Didn't you watch the movie "Boiler Room"?

We don't pitch the bitch!!
No
  • DSK
  • 12-21-2015, 10:00 PM
No Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It was both entertaining and critical of Wall Street.
The Donald and his birther babies want Hillary to apologize for lying. That is some rich ass shit right there!. Originally Posted by WTF
Didn't take you long to sop up the "talking points" of the Hillarious Crowd, did it?

Deflect from the SHAMELESS HISTORY OF THE CLINTONS LYING! They are clearly TWO PEAS IN A POD.

The POD happens to be a "Charitable Organization" providing them with a high standard of living separately.

The Clintons sell "government" INFLUENCE on the taxpayers' dime, while Trump sells real estate.
The Donald and his birther babies want Hillary to apologize for lying. That is some rich ass shit right there!

. Originally Posted by WTF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLuXnmDoFc