How America’s dying white supremacist movement is seizing on Donald Trump’s appeal

Makes perfect sense.

From WaPo:

How America’s dying white supremacist movement is seizing on Donald Trump’s appeal
By Peter Holley and Sarah Larimer December 21 at 8:30 AM

Making friends is no easy task for modern white nationalists.

In an era of gay marriage and a black president, more than a half-century after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 became law, separatists can’t exactly swan dive into conversations with strangers about the white-power cause.

But Rachel Pendergraft — the national organizer for the Knights Party, a standard-bearer for the Ku Klux Klan — told The Washington Post that the KKK, for one, has a new conversation starter at its disposal.

You might call it a “Trump card.”

It involves, say, walking into a coffee shop or sitting on a train while carrying a newspaper with a Donald Trump headline. The Republican presidential candidate, Pendergraft told The Post, has become a great outreach tool, providing separatists with an easy way to start a conversation about issues that are important to the dying white supremacist movement.

“One of the things that our organization really stresses with our membership is we want them to educate themselves on issues, but we also want them to be able to learn how to open up a conversation with other people,” Pendergraft said.

Using Trump as a conversation piece has been discussed on a private, members-only website and in “e-news, stuff that goes out to members.”

In addition to opening “a door to conversation,” she said, Trump’s surging candidacy has done something else: It has electrified some members of the movement.

http://wpo.st/ktpy0
SPAM
  • DSK
  • 12-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Makes perfect sense.

From WaPo:

By Peter Holley and Sarah Larimer December 21 at 8:30 AM

Making friends is no easy task for modern white nationalists.

In an era of gay marriage and a black president, more than a half-century after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 became law, separatists can’t exactly swan dive into conversations with strangers about the white-power cause.

But Rachel Pendergraft — the national organizer for the Knights Party, a standard-bearer for the Ku Klux Klan — told The Washington Post that the KKK, for one, has a new conversation starter at its disposal.

You might call it a “Trump card.”

It involves, say, walking into a coffee shop or sitting on a train while carrying a newspaper with a Donald Trump headline. The Republican presidential candidate, Pendergraft told The Post, has become a great outreach tool, providing separatists with an easy way to start a conversation about issues that are important to the dying white supremacist movement.

“One of the things that our organization really stresses with our membership is we want them to educate themselves on issues, but we also want them to be able to learn how to open up a conversation with other people,” Pendergraft said.

Using Trump as a conversation piece has been discussed on a private, members-only website and in “e-news, stuff that goes out to members.”

In addition to opening “a door to conversation,” she said, Trump’s surging candidacy has done something else: It has electrified some members of the movement.

http://wpo.st/ktpy0 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I take it you left wing liberals are scared enough of Trump now to pull your own famous trump card, the race card.
So you believe the Knights party spokeswoman quoted in the story is lying? How about David Duke?

Is Trump the white man's candidate?

Is Trump the white man's candidate? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Was President Obama the "Black Man's Candidate"?
I take it you left wing liberals are scared enough of Trump now to pull your own famous trump card, the race card. Originally Posted by DSK
OP used 1 of the 3 libtard defensive tactics - Whatever they can't explain or understand, they immediately use racism.

If that doesn't work, blame George W. Bush or Global Warming.

I see OP took my advice and started a thread. (I still think your a pussy)
OP used 1 of the 3 libtard defensive tactics - Whatever they can't explain or understand, they immediately use racism.

I see OP took my advice and started a thread. (I still think your a pussy) Originally Posted by Muscleup
Yeah, after over 26,000 worthless posts he's trying to act intelligent. But it's far too late for him. And yes, he is a pussy.
...a new conversation starter at its disposal...

It involves, say, walking into a coffee shop or sitting on a train while carrying a newspaper... a great outreach tool... an easy way to start a conversation about issues that are important... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing new or ground-breaking here, assup... they're just taking a page out of YOUR book... think how often you sit on a train, or walk into Nau's Drugstore, or go to lunch at tallywackers - while conspicuously carrying a copy of The Advocate!

Great conversation starter!

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right dipshit?
Meet the new Dipshit, same as the old Dipshit. (Who power chord)
...or walk into Nau's Drugstore, ... Originally Posted by lustylad
That would require him to leave the sanctuary of Clarksville!

I see OP took my advice and started a thread. (I still think your a pussy) Originally Posted by Muscleup
Link to those "Defense tactics," Musclehead.
That would require him to leave the sanctuary of Clarksville! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you're lying about your ignore list, right, LLephantMan?
Racist cowards. . . many of you are clearly racist. at least have the balls to admit it. Trump is clearly a racist, hes not exactly shy about it.
Yes he is.
Racist cowards. . . many of you are clearly racist. at least have the balls to admit it. Trump is clearly a racist, hes not exactly shy about it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Do you have a quote from him demonstrating he's "clearly a racist"?