We almost made it to Christmas without this stupid shit again

A CNN contributor has once again made the annual claim that Jesus's parent were refugees fleeing something. This year Jesus is just like the Syrian refugees except that Mary and Joseph were not fleeing and were not refugees. They had to travel to Bethlehem for the annual census and taxing. They had a home back in Nazareth where Joseph was a carpenter. Also Jesus did not invade other lands and refuse to obey the laws (render onto Ceasar what is Ceasar's). The disciples were not infiltrated by terrorists.

More holiday stupidity from the left on CNN.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...grants-christ/
They were a middle eastern family seeking shelter with a baby. . . now we just let them drown in the sea. The bible speaks directly to this point.

Moses gives God’s law: “You shall not wrong or oppress a resident alien; for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.”

When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

“Give the members of your community a fair hearing, and judge rightly between one person and another, whether citizen or resident alien.”

not suprising republicans have a fundamental misunderstanding of their own religion. it is sad though.
They were a middle eastern family seeking shelter with a baby. . . now we just let them drown in the sea. The bible speaks directly to this point.

Moses gives God’s law: “You shall not wrong or oppress a resident alien; for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.”

When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

“Give the members of your community a fair hearing, and judge rightly between one person and another, whether citizen or resident alien.”

not suprising republicans have a fundamental misunderstanding of their own religion. it is sad though.
Originally Posted by southtown4488
Not near so much as dim-retards, like you and Odumbo, fail to understand how it's the executive branch that is constitutionally obligated to enforce this nation's laws, suckclown. And no where in the Bible does it obligate Jews or Christians to suffer the financial costs of relocating individuals and/or families from their homeland, suckclown, i.e., these people are not presently members -- or even aliens -- in THIS community, suckclown.
Not near so much as dim-retards, like you and Odumbo, fail to understand how it's the executive branch that is constitutionally obligated to enforce this nation's laws, suckclown. And no where in the Bible does it obligate Jews or Christians to suffer the financial costs of relocating individuals and/or families from their homeland, suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
go see a shrink.
go see a shrink. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Get a second grader's education, suckclown.
Jeremiah 7:5-7 – “If you do not oppress the alien…then I will dwell with you in this place…”

Chronicles 29:14-15 – David praises God: “We are aliens and transients before you…”

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”
Hebrews 11 – “By faith Abraham…set out for a place…not knowing where he was going.”

Ephesians 2:11-22 – “So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are citizens with the saints and also members of the household of God.”

. . . but don't let the bible get in the way of ur bigotry.
Jeremiah 7:5-7 – “If you do not oppress the alien…then I will dwell with you in this place…”

Chronicles 29:14-15 – David praises God: “We are aliens and transients before you…”

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”
Originally Posted by southtown4488
An atheistic, lib-retard like you, suckclown, quoting scripture is as meaningful the Nazi sign "Arbeit macht frei" over the gates of Auschwitz.
simply pointing out the glaring hypocrisy of Republicunts.
simply pointing out the glaring hypocrisy of Republicunts. Originally Posted by southtown4488

You, suckclown, are a simple minded, lib-retarded atheist hypocritically quoting scripture.

You, suckclown, are a simple minded, lib-retarded atheist hypocritically quoting scripture.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
hahaha, the mentally unbalanced is angry that facts are used to point out hypocrisy.
hahaha, the mentally unbalanced is angry that facts are used to point out hypocrisy. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You are exemplifying hypocrisy, suckclown.
  • DSK
  • 12-22-2015, 11:44 AM

not suprising republicans have a fundamental misunderstanding of their own religion. it is sad though. Originally Posted by southtown4488
That's the old testament - plus they left Egypt eventually.
  • DSK
  • 12-22-2015, 11:48 AM

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.” Originally Posted by southtown4488
You don't have to suck their dicks, you should expect them to work, then get the fuck out.
  • DSK
  • 12-22-2015, 11:49 AM
Hebrews 11 – “By faith Abraham…set out for a place…not knowing where he was going.”

Ephesians 2:11-22 – “So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are citizens with the saints and also members of the household of God.”

. . . but don't let the bible get in the way of ur bigotry. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Hebrews - sounds like a vacation

Ephesians - sounds like heaven