The King of Whoppers, It Ain't Burger King

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/12/the...af936-47828025

Donny Boy pulls shit out of his ass and repugnants stand in line to lap it all up!

"Mo shit Donny, mo shit!"

Why do Donny's supporters remind me of German Brown Shirts in the 1930s?

Donny Boy pulls shit out of his ass and repugnants stand in line to lap it all up!

Why do Donny's supporters remind me of German Brown Shirts in the 1930s? Originally Posted by dumars
Why do you remind me of a shit stain?

Why do Donny's supporters remind me of German Brown Shirts in the 1930s?
Originally Posted by dumars
Maybe, because you have your head up your ass where everything looks brown, dumb-arse.
Looks like two of the children in the kindergarten class agree with me.

We have progress!

We have progress!

Yes, we agree that you're a shit stain!!!!!

We have progress!

Your adolescence is showing if you stupidly imagine such, dumb-arse.
Now, now, best go finish your drawing of Donny, then it'll be bed time!

I suspect the majority of Trump supporters would read all of that and say......"so"
Now, now, best go finish your drawing of Donny, then it'll be bed time!

Best you go pull your head out of your ass, dumb-arse; it's time for a shampoo.
I suspect the majority of Trump supporters would read all of that and say......"so" Originally Posted by Jackie S
I suspect most Liberals are afraid of Trump, that's why every move the guy makes they try and make it out to be some sort of nefarious conservative tactic, lol.

Jim

Why do Donny's supporters remind me of German Brown Shirts in the 1930s? Originally Posted by dumars
Are you really this clueless? Another asinine racist or Nazi comparison with NOTHING substantial to support your bullshit. I normally don't like to humor an obvious troll, but what the hell, I'm bored right now.
  • WTF
  • 12-23-2015, 12:05 AM
I suspect most Liberals are afraid of Trump, that's why every move the guy makes they try and make it out to be some sort of nefarious conservative tactic, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Trump is way more liberal than conservatives give him credit for...I suspect most liberals would be pleasantly ssurprised a couple of years into a Trump term and conservatives extremely disappointed.

Macro Rubio is the person the country should fear if elected...he is the Greg Stillson of The Dead Zone fame.
I suspect most Liberals are afraid of Trump, that's why every move the guy makes they try and make it out to be some sort of nefarious conservative tactic, lol.Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hillarious is. Given her medical condition, the pressure from which she sought relief during the last debate resulting in her being late back to the stage, she will vacillate from one end of the spectrum to another with the emphasis on the extreme ... e.g. the "great right-wing conspiracy"!

The sad part is I suspect she is really "in over her head" and always was. When she is "on display" and having to think spontaneously "on her feet" she is struggling to remember "talking points" and gets them confused ... which is a sign of her "medical condition." Her handlers are trying to mold a script for the particular "audience" and that will end up biting her in the ass.....

.. she has provided so much "material" from 2007 to the present with which to show her lying, inconsistencies, and general lack of knowledge on just about any subject she will face as a POTUS.

Does anyone actually believe anyone from Putin to ISIS really take her seriously?
Trump is way more liberal than conservatives give him credit for... Originally Posted by WTF
I'll put you in the Trump Column for 2016.

To answer your question...you're stupid and don't know you're history. The modern equivalent of the Brown Shirt is Black Lives Matter. I don't see anyone from the Trump movement (or for that matter Cruz, Rubio, or Bush) breaking any laws and beating up the opposition.

As for the story (it is a fantasy); there were celebrants of 9/11. They were reported by the Washington Post (the reporter who wrote the story has now said that he made it up), some local CBS TV news shows (they want to argue that the thousands were actually hundreds), and a number of people who recollect the event the one and only time it was shown on TV. So for for making stuff up.

Seems that most of the rest of the claims are about semantics or totally off target. Why go throught the list though, people like Dumars will never believe any facts laid before them like acorns to hogs. So why try.