A little lesson for everyone..

Pay attention WTF............Their's going to be a quiz later.

That's what's wrong with spell check .... doesn't wear a dress.
You're right about your statement there.
Pay attention WTF............Their's going to be a quiz later.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

My IPad spell and punctuation check is always putting an apostrophe when I do not want it there.

Also, it sometimes substitutes other words. What's with that? I will go back and read a post and think, "I did not type that".
wheres the chart showing that people on the internet bitching about grammar and spelling are assballs
wheres the chart showing that people on the internet bitching about grammar and spelling are assballs Originally Posted by southtown4488
There isn't one. The people with the poor grammar and spelling are too stupid to make one.
There isn't one. The people with the poor grammar and spelling are too stupid to make one. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Disagree. The people who "police" grammar and spelling on blogs and in internet communications lack sufficient SUBSTANCE to figure out how to make a chart, and on top of that they are too anally narrow-minded to complete it.
wheres the chart showing that people on the internet bitching about grammar and spelling are assballs Originally Posted by southtown4488
Your liberal buddy and hero woomby " the journalist " was real good about " being an assball " . Never saw you complain about HIS being a spelling Nazi back when he was still here !
Disagree. The people who "police" grammar and spelling on blogs and in internet communications lack sufficient SUBSTANCE to figure out how to make a chart, and on top of that they are too anally narrow-minded to complete it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You realize that this thread starts with a chart by one of those grammar policing people that you say can't figure out how to make a chart?

Got it backwards, don't you?
You realize that this thread starts with a chart by one of those grammar policing people that you say can't figure out how to make a chart?

Got it backwards, don't you? Originally Posted by ExNYer
No. I am familiar with DL from many posts ago. I took his post to #1 ... tongue in cheek poking fun at someone he's known for awhile on the board and not correcting his grammar #2 .. I don't care about people's spelling and grammar on here (or texting or email or blogging generally) so long as I can decipher what they are wanting me (or someone else) to know ..... UNLESS ...

THAT PERSON ATTACKS OTHERS ABOUT THEIR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING... AND/OR ENGAGES IN CALLING PEOPLE IDIOTS, QUESTIONING THEIR READING ABILITY, AND/OR OTHER SUCH CHILDISH BULLSHIT.

.. or in the case of our newly departed BOLDLY ANNOUNCES his "academic credentials" to CORRECT OTHERS ...

I feel the same about GRAMMAR POLICE as I do about CITY POLICE ....

... if you're gonna pass out "tickets" OR "warnings" obey the same rules.
...and on top of that they are too anally narrow-minded to complete it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
.. AND just to be specific nothing in the quote that ended as above was intended to reference DL at all .... because in my mind DL is the least offensive poster in this forum and probably the briefest in the process.
Lexie lacking that was fun watching you craw-fish out of that one.
.. AND just to be specific nothing in the quote that ended as above was intended to reference DL at all .... because in my mind DL is the least offensive poster in this forum and probably the briefest in the process. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't thinck they got it.
He has 20/20 hindsight.
He has 20/20 hindsight. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is " hindsight " what YOU and woomby get when YOU'RE picking dingleberries ? You get all nervous and drooling over a fresh batch of 'berries ! Is it like " buck fever " when deer hunting ?