I'm Watching Meet the Press Right Now, ........

Why not just call it what it really is......."the 9AM Sunday Morning Hillary Love Fest".

She had that stupid old fool Bernnie Sanders on. What a joke. This is more of the DNC's attempt to convince the voters that their Primaries are not just a Hillary Coranation. Get real.

Andrea Mitchell is totally out of touch with about 75 % of the American People. She then surrounds herself with a cadre of liberal hacks who don't have a clue what's going on in America that exist between the city limits of New York and Los Angeles.

They are so appalled by Donald Trump. He's Vulgar. Too outspoken. Equal opportunity offender. Calls our current officials stupid. Is the enemy of women. Calls Hillary out for exactly what she is.

They are scared shitless of him.
They are scared shitless of him. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's because he's not for sale and doesn't need to buy air time with them.
Vulgar is the latin equivalent of "common". I guess regular people both repell and disgust them. Too bad there are so many of us.
They had Wasserman Bullshultz on too. A liar if there ever was one.
  • WTF
  • 12-27-2015, 04:54 PM
I'm starting to hope Trump gets elected just to show some of you airheads what a true liberal he is.
I'm starting to hope Trump gets elected just to show some of you airheads what a true liberal he is. Originally Posted by WTF

Liberals for the "WALL"and slow "immigration"... show me

Liberals for the "WALL"and slow "immigration"... show me

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Time for you to whip up 6 or more campaign videos for your man whiffy.
They had Wasserman Bullshultz on too. A liar if there ever was one. Originally Posted by bambino

According to Munkin's Politifact, her pants are on fire.
Trump is a Bozo
Trump is a Bozo Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
With his money one can be what they want to be ... that's what he is doing.
With his money one can be what they want to be ... that's what he is doing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Biden is a Bozo too. You don't need money to be one but it does help.
Biden is a Bozo too. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Biden isn't one because he wants to be one.

Remember what was said about this guy?

I think that is how most of the world view him also.