Any spinners in BCS?

Perhaps I was soft in the thread title. Every time I check the postings for BCS, or backpage, I never see any women who are known to be legit that don't have voluminous rolls of extra fat everywhere.

Now, some guys like that. Most don't. And moreover, I wonder why a woman who earns hundreds of dollars an hour can't get a damn personal trainer + special diet to actually not be fat! I mean, it's not like it's a mystery what men prefer...and it's not a mystery what it takes to be skinny, it's just expensive.

But off the soapbox...I take it everyone is fat? I used to work in a human cadavar lab...did you know that a fat person is not big boned, instead they have this thick layer of blubber in between the skin and their real body? They are a normal size human underneath the fat. When you see such a thing, you quickly see why being fat is bad - all that tissue blocks heat from leaving the body from the real organs, and puts tremendous stress on the skin. Not to mention 500 other bad things.
Thanks for your lecture on as you state "fat" people. While your argument might have some valid points as far as health, you come across as a grandiose narrow-minded person.

From personal experience, I know men love all types of women.

In this business, there are all types of people who serve a purpose.

I know there are many men who appreciate larger, overweight, bbw, fat, huge women. Just as there are men who enjoy in shape, skinny, thin, toothpick type women. Short, tall, big, small... there is a calling for all types in this business.

This should probably be moved to co-ed instead of the sandbox.

Good luck on your journey.
Bad form Habeed, you should have just let the question stand without the commentary.

Everyone has different preferences, room for everyone's tastes here.

Please be kind.

:-)
i see his point. We do seem to get alot of heavy women. Not my type but alot of men like that and some really dont care. More power to them and if the woman feels sexy with the way she is then even more power to her. Thing about the spinners is that they seem to bring alot of drama and rules. So i might even try a heavier set woman. Next time it probably be best to post this kind of comments in the mens lounge.
Habeeb's post reads as being a bit harsh, but I also see his point. Let's face it, BCS is a seller's market and the natural market response is to either drive up prices or lower quality or both.
Wow, truely bad form. First this should have been in the request or iso forum but since this area doesn't have one it should have been put in the co-ed discussion forum.

Habeed, even though I tend to gravitate to the same... WALDT.
Habeed! Dude! I'll go pop the popcorn. This should be an excellent show.
Thanks for your lecture on as you state "fat" people. While your argument might have some valid points as far as health, you come across as a grandiose narrow-minded person.

From personal experience, I know men love all types of women.

In this business, there are all types of people who serve a purpose.

I know there are many men who appreciate larger, overweight, bbw, fat, huge women. Just as there are men who enjoy in shape, skinny, thin, toothpick type women. Short, tall, big, small... there is a calling for all types in this business.

This should probably be moved to co-ed instead of the sandbox.

Good luck on your journey. Originally Posted by arialemonde
Aria, you are one of the most valued contributors to this board.

Bad form Habeed, you should have just let the question stand without the commentary.

Everyone has different preferences, room for everyone's tastes here.

Please be kind.

:-) Originally Posted by charliec
Agreed. Dude, be kind. Know when to hold your tongue for the good of all the board.

i see his point. We do seem to get alot of heavy women. Not my type but alot of men like that and some really dont care. More power to them and if the woman feels sexy with the way she is then even more power to her. Thing about the spinners is that they seem to bring alot of drama and rules. So i might even try a heavier set woman. Next time it probably be best to post this kind of comments in the mens lounge. Originally Posted by jpjohnson7454
So true on all points. The spinners are mainly come and go in our area. Not to hurt anyone feelings, but spinners are my preference. Not that I won't ever call the alternative, but only time will tell. Drama and rules with spinners even carries over to SC's. Oh so true.

Habeed! Dude! I'll go pop the popcorn. This should be an excellent show. Originally Posted by Buckskin
Well, he didn't get flamed too bad. I personally think he should have been flamed much more for the rude comments. Yes, I think it was rude. But, maybe this will get back on topic and some spinners will see this and come visite B/CS. I'll be waiting...
very distasteful!!!
i loooove me a woman with some curves.

good luck my friend. youre truly gonna need it!!!
thanks for posting this!!!!
College Station - Spinner search?