Pregnant Hofo

First, let me apologize; I still haven’t figured out how to get a link to share for some reason. Second; Please tell me the pregnant one in red lingerie on STG advertising as the wettest (I know, links help and I’m sorry) is real…because she is HOT in the pics…
That's Emmy....she has alot of reviews.
Spoiler: she will not be wet.

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=68349
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pitts...-/020225047501
When you go to post a message, there's the globe with a chainlink icon; click that button and enter your URL (copied from the web). It's the 6th icon from the left.
Thanks Yinzer. I didn't know how to do it either
  • DOC22
  • 03-12-2023, 09:51 AM
Trust me Don, dont waste ur time on her. I know from experience that she is a clock watcher & not good at what she does. Always a fishy smell around her. You know what I mean.
I've always wanted to see her because of the hot pics too but she NEVER answers texts
Usually when a provider doesn't answer texts, she is doing YOU a favor.
Bummer….well thank you all for saving me the disappointment, she did look damn hot in the pics though. And thank you for the link posting advice!
I said see she's removed her rates from her current STG ad (though still says her rates are "non-negotiable"...). Not sure what (if anything) that means, though my first guess would be that she wasn't getting many takers at $400/hr...
Been meaning to ask you about your handle. Do you have a VR6 in a Mk2? That would be cool. I had a GLI with the VR6, really fun car. I’m a huge GTI fan, have had several over the years, current is Mk7.5 Autobahn
Been meaning to ask you about your handle. Do you have a VR6 in a Mk2? That would be cool. I had a GLI with the VR6, really fun car. I’m a huge GTI fan, have had several over the years, current is Mk7.5 Autobahn Originally Posted by Freelancer1
Almost, I’m currently building a VR6 Jetta MK2….for the last several years (we know how that goes). My baby I’ve had since HS days, been in dry storage with only 71k and absolutely zero corrosion anywhere. I’ve been collecting pieces from all over the globe as I am EXTREMELY picky and want everything to look factory. It’s one of four cars I currently have under construction
Thanks for the warning Doc22
  • DOC22
  • 03-17-2023, 07:06 AM
Hey Don, in the past you & I have replied to each other about the ladies in the business. Happy to help.