Who to pick?

I am having a hard time narrowing it down I have gotten the next provider down to three but I was just hoping that some of y'all might have some insight that that could help me choose. The choices are Sweet.Treat69, Alexis and Ginger, or Alyssa Juarez.
Will this be the last session for you in this lifetime?
If not, why not see them in alphabetical order, then you can force rank them and answer your own question.
Why don't you schedule a foursome with the three choices? It would have to be multi-hour, but I'll bet you would come away with some very fond memories of the experience. If you could walk.
  • Tiger
  • 08-26-2013, 03:34 PM
Just to make it easier for us lazy guys to compare:

ALEXIS_AND_GINGER

alyssiajuarez

Sweet.Treat69
I fully plan on seeing all of them I am just trying to figure out which one to see first
I don't know any of them but I know this - no matter which order you see them in, after this thread you best tell each:
"oh baby, of course I picked you FIRST!!
just be a MAN and make a decision yourself. what kind of moron starts a poll to decide who to go see?
Just to make it easier for us lazy guys to compare:

ALEXIS_AND_GINGER

alyssiajuarez

Sweet.Treat69 Originally Posted by Tiger
If that is Ur short list!

See St69 first then AJ then do the 3 sum with A&G.
Wow JPdM, such a worthwhile and helpful comment. I'm sure the OP is filled with gratitude for the intelligence and wisdom you have delivered here. smh
just be a MAN and make a decision yourself. what kind of moron starts a poll to decide who to go see? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
JPDM remember that quote I told you: Who is the bigger FOOL the FOOL or the one who follows the Fool?

Ask yourself this question: What kind of moron comments on a thread he thinks is moronic????

You always got some smart ass comment to make- if you didn't like his thread or thought he was moron why the hell did you respond? Get some pussy- loosen up man- you have a long history of posting smart ass remarks- this a fucking whore board for goodness sake let the OP ask what he likes and you don't like it move the fuck on!!!

Oh and the Thread I started that you thought was so stupid- well stupid enough that you commented 4 times- actually got duplicated by another hobbyist in the Co-Ed- guess we all suck and only JPDM's life is important!!!!!
does it really f---in matter if your going to see each of them. i am sure they wouldn't want others do decide who should be first each just wants your money.
Wow JPdM, such a worthwhile and helpful comment. I'm sure the OP is filled with gratitude for the intelligence and wisdom you have delivered here. smh Originally Posted by BluesMan
His comment might have been a bit snarky but he made a very valid point, don't you think?

I've created some topics (and many more posts) that have been crapped on. Heck, if we've active here, we've all done it.

That's what does make this board interesting.

EW
It's hard to go wrong with any selection, but I had a blast with Alexis and Ginger when I saw them.
Will this be the last session for you in this lifetime? Originally Posted by TheWanderer
FWIW, I agree with this statement. I don't think you can make a bad decision with whomever you see. Also, AJ & ST.69 are somewhat active in the chat room. Maybe, you can go there and gauge their personalities and make your decision on who to see first; but definitely make sure to see all four ladies!
I don't know any of them but I know this - no matter which order you see them in, after this thread you best tell each:
"oh baby, of course I picked you FIRST!! Originally Posted by mtabsw
That is so true!

I have a hobby buddy that's met all of the ladies you mentioned and he had a blast with each of them. Go have fun!