Hobbying just because?

So even when not motivated or not in the mood, do you find yourself still jumping on eccie to make a play date with a provider? Kinda like when its late, and you're at home watching late-night television, and you raid the fridge even though you're not hungry...
Only hobby when I want some... but I always want it. So I'm always up for hobbying.
Wow. Every minute? Every day? Str8 hard-on 24/7?
I love fucking women as much as the next man but there are lull times.
Wow. Every minute? Every day? Str8 hard-on 24/7?
I love fucking women as much as the next man but there are lull times. Originally Posted by addicted2U
Yeah sometimes my mind does not crave for fun but I know that my body does because I get aches and pains when I do without.
  • ktiix
  • 04-18-2015, 09:58 AM
I do sometimes pick up a girl when I'm not wanting to screw. I usually end up doing normal dating type things. Movies, dinner/lunch, boating, gambling. I usually have more fun than I do bringing my friends and since I have lost all normal male/female interaction instinct it makes me feel less like a creepy John.
Good feedback fellas.
LoL; Well played FIDFW.
Simply put, no. Playtime is driven by desire.
When I started hobbying last year, I saw a provider almost every week. For the past 3-4 months, I've preferrred quality over quantity. I may see 2-3 providers now in a month. The motivation to hobby is still strong as it's ever been!! We are a very lucky bunch of guys to have the quality of providers we have, kinda makes it hard for me to lose interest!!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-18-2015, 05:47 PM
Simply put, no. Playtime is driven by desire. Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
+1 BB. Unfortunately for me that desire hits at least two to three times a week.

As Zipster said, the good news is we are so fortunate here in Dallas to have so many beautiful ladies to fill those desires.
+1 BB. Unfortunately for me that desire hits at least two to three times a week.

As Zipster said, the good news is we are so fortunate here in Dallas to have so many beautiful ladies to fill those desires. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Hey G,
I have the urge almost daily! But my sales manager salary can't keep up with my urges!! I need a residual income source!! Lol!
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-19-2015, 05:52 AM
Hey G,
I have the urge almost daily! But my sales manager salary can't keep up with my urges!! I need a residual income source!! Lol! Originally Posted by zipster
You are right. I worded my response wrong. The urge never leaves me :-). But I find myself wanting to act on those urges several times a week. I keep trying to stop, or at least cut back, but then I open up ECCIE and all these incredible women are there and...... BAM little head takes over.
But I have at least put myself on a budget these days. Now I just need the discipline to stick to it.
Guess there could be worse addictions.
My urges tend to build over time. I only hobby about one every 6 months. When I do break out, it is pure GFE Jungle-Fuck no-holes-barred licking sucking spitting Jackson Pollack painting session.

Then I go back to mild-mannered "guy in accounting" personality
  • jwood
  • 04-19-2015, 08:02 PM
Women , all kinds of women are so incredible. It just feels good to get up against them. Pussy is a wonderful thing.
Boredom+expendable $=playtime.