That awkward moment when...

....You are in the grocery store checking out a hot chicks ass. You are like "damn I wonder what her face looks like". She turns around and it a provider you know well. SMH

The look on our faces was priceless. Typical etiquette is to keep it moving; which we tried, but we were laughing so hard we couldn't help but say hello. She knows who she is, and next time we are hitting up the bathroom haha.
I dredd that day, and it might happen very soon...
I have seen one provider out before. Almost same situation, I saw a girl and thought "damn she has a nice ass" and then I saw her face and was surprised to see my ATF. I kept it moving though, she didn't notice me and I know the code so I kept walking.
How about when you go grocery shopping with a well-known out of business provider and you spend the entire time looking to see if anyone recognizes her?
Damn that sounds awesome! Lol!
  • ktiix
  • 04-20-2015, 03:02 PM
It's always a stripper for me, usually toting around a kid or two. I smile and let them be. Girls look different in civies, and sometimes a pair of bluejeans is about a thousand times sexier than a skimpy piece of lace.
I like going to any of the DFW Sam Moon locations and watch the hundreds of girls and guess which ones are dancers and which ones are providers. Makes a boring Saturday lots of fun.
Trolling Sam Moon....funny!
I play in Ft Worth and live far from there so running into someone is not likely.
Girls look different in civies, and sometimes a pair of bluejeans is about a thousand times sexier than a skimpy piece of lace. Originally Posted by ktiix
Amen brother!