one in five students are considering working in the sex industry

Prostitution is just like a bar job for students, say academics who claim one in 20 sell their bodies to pay for tuition fees

They also said their study – which is the largest of its kind – has revealed that one in five students are considering working in the sex industry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
The might consider enter the industry, but work?
So many of them dont know the definition of the word!
Young gals with no skills and limited menu, cannot compete in this environment.
Young gals with no skills and limited menu, cannot compete in this environment. Originally Posted by needingmilking
Good point work and money
Eh.. considering that strippers are considered "part of the sex industry".. this isn't exactly scandalous.
British study...'no different than working in a bar".

Morons.
When we do not allow the judgement of others to interfere with the experiences we all seek, then some will be able to DO more than simply consider the notion. The reason most who consider it do not participate, might be that their morals, ingrained or not, dictate they do not participate. It has very little to do with work ethic.

This is why I do not understand some of those who participate, constantly and negatively, referring to those who do and even themselves, in an angry or disgruntled manner. If you have guilt, anger, or any other negative mindset concerning hobbying, why participate? Find something that feels better. Makes more sense to me. But then again, I think logically every bit as much as I follow my intuition or think with my heart. If it feels good. you can afford it or don't mind it involves making money, and it causes no harm to self or others, do it. If it doesn't feel good...don't do it again and again and share how horrible everyone associated with the community is, or judge those who do not enjoy it in the same manner you do. That kind of thing, serves no purpose. Get over your issues and let the rest of us, who do not have the hang ups you do, enjoy the hobby, however we each see fit.

Hobby safe and have fun!
When we do not allow the judgement of others to interfere with the experiences we all seek, then some will be able to DO more than simply consider the notion. The reason most who consider it do not participate, might be that their morals, ingrained or not, dictate they do not participate. It has very little to do with work ethic.

This is why I do not understand some of those who participate, constantly and negatively, referring to those who do and even themselves, in an angry or disgruntled manner. If you have guilt, anger, or any other negative mindset concerning hobbying, why participate? Find something that feels better. Makes more sense to me. But then again, I think logically every bit as much as I follow my intuition or think with my heart. If it feels good. you can afford it or don't mind it involves making money, and it causes no harm to self or others, do it. If it doesn't feel good...don't do it again and again and share how horrible everyone associated with the community is, or judge those who do not enjoy it in the same manner you do. That kind of thing, serves no purpose. Get over your issues and let the rest of us, who do not have the hang ups you do, enjoy the hobby, however we each see fit.

Hobby safe and have fun! Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
^^^ + (some arbitrarily large number)
Young gals with no skills and limited menu, cannot compete in this environment. Originally Posted by needingmilking
Exactly.
No skills pretty much will kill you in any environment. Just ask pro athletes who have flopped in the pro level.

There are some gals that have it together and some gals just don't, among the main reasons why they need a booker/mgt/assistant or they wouldn't even show up. The ones that do have it together, do well.

My guess too is that some have the SD/SB relationship going on which for some college gals is the route some are going.
So—will the increased supply drive down the donation?
So—will the increased supply drive down the donation? Originally Posted by ICU 812
LOL....that took longer than I imagined it would. But hey, some things can just be counted on. Thanks for playin'.