Date: Early April
Name: Andrea Chase
Phone: She’ll provide
Email Address: AndreaChase@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=82211
City: Little rock
State: Arkansas
Address: WLR
Activities: Refer to ROS. Top notch GFE!
Hair Length and Color: Long/red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A beautiful curvy woman. Pictures don’t do her justice. Infinitely better in person. Immaculate hygiene, nice set of blue eyes, soft skin, toes, nails, make up on point. Has a cool rocker chick vibe. Has some tattoos, a few piercings, and luscious MM’s. Blessed with a lovely derrière and a wicked sense of humor and a great personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review Man! She's a joy to be around that's for sure. I'm sorry she had to delay our date because of not feeling well. But I'll see her again when she comes back.
Great review Man! She's a joy to be around that's for sure. I'm sorry she had to delay our date because of not feeling well. But I'll see her again when she comes back. Originally Posted by Baconman
Thanks! I think she might be back next month, so we’ll probably be seeing her again !
Great review! I enjoyed every minute and I will keep my eyes open for her next arrival.
Great review! I enjoyed every minute and I will keep my eyes open for her next arrival. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Thanks! And most definitely keep an eye out for her
She looks like a fun time!
Fantabulous review PTH. You nailed it. Andrea is first class par excellence in every single category. And that body? Well you all know by now what I think about curvy beautiful women with big, luscious titties. Oh my word I get weak in the knees, lol!
Thanks guys! She is a special lady indeed 😊