State: Texas
Address: Near strickland past gas station on bluebonnet
Activities: Fbsm+
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mommy belly, small breasts, cute face and nice smile
Recommendation: Yes
How come this one is denied? I included all missing info from the original, a number and add which they didn't have posted before, which was the point of posting for others to see.
Probably due to no provider name. Did you even see Lisa? I've ignored the texts as I was worried they were le plus the price went up considerably. Lisa actually gave a good massage for the hour duration and then the fun would start. I miss her bbbj.
Oh shit, it's Amy. It said defined because duplicate, i didnt post the info first time knowingly no premium, but since they got ads, figured i would. Can any mod fix for me?
Probably due to no provider name. Did you even see Lisa? I've ignored the texts as I was worried they were le plus the price went up considerably. Lisa actually gave a good massage for the hour duration and then the fun would start. I miss her bbbj. Originally Posted by Txfire69
Yep she was there. She was busy with someone else parked in the driveway so I saw Amy
Appreciate the info on this one, I wouldn’t mind seeing these ladies again.
I went there about three weeks ago. OK full service, but sadly I was with the thin older woman. Wish I had seen the younger of the two. She looked pretty damn hot.