Lees Summit???Liberty?? Independence?? stadiums?

I stayed there once and loved it
but I was told its a little wanky to get too...

Soooooo is it ok or what about Blue Springs? South KCMO?? Luberty? Independence?

I am headed that way toward of of next week
to "hit the yard sales" cause I have major flea market reset sale at my booth in Sept!!!

thx for input!!!
If you're that far East you should check out the Brass Armadillo in Grain Valley. Allow a couple of hours to browse.

'Lube' -erty. heh-heh.
Blew Me Springs ?
Lee Sucked it ?
In Deep End Dance?
Luberty??? Is that Liberty with a lot of KY???
lol oops Liberty
damn fat fingers

Hmm I will check out Brass Armadillo

I like Lees Summit area..really awesome yard sale territory! I got alot of cool stuff to put in my flea market booth!
There’s no place in a town the size of Kansas City that is too hard to get to for the right girl. It’s just a matter of convenience and lazy drivers. I’m one of the lazy ones that hates to deal with plaza stop signs and parking
There’s no place in a town the size of Kansas City that is too hard to get to for the right girl. It’s just a matter of convenience and lazy drivers. I’m one of the lazy ones that hates to deal with plaza stop signs and parking Originally Posted by cmore197474
.. or 35/435 rush hour traffic.
I N D E P E N D E N C E

What are your questions?
Not Stadiums
Yup!

Not Stadiums Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I would say Independence. Because, it is so centrally located to everything people that are out east people that are down West people that are everywhere in the highways run straight through right to the front door of some places. That's the area I am currently using and I have used before. All highway is a win-win most circumstances. Of course downtown and Plaza and Westport Central locations to absolutely everything pretty much but, sometimes the parking in those areas are just horrible. Safe travels my sexy friend!
thx all yall

see yall soon!!!!
Centrally located doesn’t mean most convenient. I live north but will drive to Overland Park before the plaza
I have noticed that the north area guys will drive to OP area..but the OP guys wont drive up north
lol
Centrally located doesn’t mean most convenient. I live north but will drive to Overland Park before the plaza Originally Posted by cmore197474
I'm North also but, would rather deal with SW Trafficway then 35 through JoCo.
Maybe it's the whole crossing state lines thing.