Confession: Littles weird me out

I know, I know. "Judge not..." and I try, I really do. But the Daddy/littles....oh shudder shudder shudder. Maybe it's because I am a Daddy's Girl and a Mom...I dunno. Well, it freaked me before I had kids so ....shudder shudder.

Not knockin anyone else's "thang", just had to say it.

Confession over.
As I understand it the daddy/little relationship is supposed to be a kind of nurturing/mentoring relationship rather than what the name implies (father/daughter). However I'm with you in the sense that it doesn't work for me. I don't even like when girls call me daddy.
I don't ever judge anybody...whatever floats ur boat...but for me personally, I already have a daddy-I don't need another one
I agree with the OP - to each there own but its weird to me also.
Even though I look young enough I have had guys ask me to act 15 or 16 , kinda makes you wonder....
I get TONS of requests for it, i think its fun personally, I think for me its fun because I didnt have one in my life, if I had, maybe it would be weird if I had one though
I usually get the requests to play their "mommy"....guess it is my age.....lol
Mommy/Son role playing is a BIG fantasy request. It is NOT that they wanna fuck their mother. It is the attraction to a older caring strong woman that appeals.....Look no younger boy jacked off to a younger girl, they all had fantasies about a older woman and getting to live that out is sooo very HOT!! This is all fantasy land here, where we cum to escape our RL. As providers WE are the ones to make the clients fantasies cum true....Enjoy and have fun....not judge.
Look no younger boy jacked off to a younger girl, they all had fantasies about a older woman and getting to live that out is sooo very HOT!! This is all fantasy land here, where we cum to escape our RL. As providers WE are the ones to make the clients fantasies cum true....Enjoy and have fun....not judge. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I will have to agree there....

I have always been smitten with older women, (I.E. 10 years older than me) it still rings true in my mid 40's but for my entire life, my best experiences have come from a woman older than me.

But now in my mid 40's the mid 30's are very appealing to me too, the same with the mid 50's.

Not to fodder the thread too bad.... I have no Idea why you would want to relate a sexual experience, with a father, mother or sister... etc....

But... each to their own the world will keep spinning... I am just hanging on and enjoying the ride.......
Interesting topic. I don't get the opposite sex parent/opposite sex offspring fetish/fantasy. Just too difficult to comprehend. I could never look at my mother that way. I know for me when I was coming of age, I thought it was "gross" to even fantasize about girls only a few years older than me. I mean when I was 13, an 18 year old girl was too old to fantasize about Now of course, an 18 year is all I fantasize about
.....Look, no younger boy jacked off to a younger girl, they all had fantasies about a older woman..... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Not quite exactly true. During the time I was growing up and going through puberty, my block had several girls younger than me that I wanted to "play" with, thanks in part to my younger (by four years) sister who, just by chance, I had seen naked a few times. So I began to fantasize about the neighbor girls. And I also had a couple of younger cousins too.

The only older girl I wanted to be with was a cousin who was 4 years older than me. We got along great, but nothing ever developed from it party because I never got to be alone with her, and partly because all of us kids, including my younger brother, were together when she was around.
I have had a lot of fantasy requests for mother and son roleplay. Mind you most of the guys that request it are around my age group if not older. It is not my responsibility to find out if the client is acting out his fantasy in real life.

Back in spa days, there was a regular that came in and he liked the father daughter or uncle/niece game. I remember one day another lady told me, "uh you know he is a child molester". I asked her if she was stalking him and that it was not my responsibility to worry about what a client does in their personal life.
Not quite exactly true. During the time I was growing up and going through puberty, my block had several girls younger than me that I wanted to "play" with, thanks in part to my younger (by four years) sister who, just by chance, I had seen naked a few times. So I began to fantasize about the neighbor girls. And I also had a couple of younger cousins too.

The only older girl I wanted to be with was a cousin who was 4 years older than me. We got along great, but nothing ever developed from it party because I never got to be alone with her, and partly because all of us kids, including my younger brother, were together when she was around. Originally Posted by cucharabill
Yeah, I remember when I was growing up I was kinda the same way; although, the girls were my age but went to different schools. As for the jacking off thing, I remember the old Sears catalogs. I would go to the women's underwear section but instead of the women's category, I went to the teen girl section for the visual image to jack off. Bonus was when the swimsuit catalog came out. Forget the women, I went straight to the teen girl section. Kinda figured I should be age appropriate-- teen boy jacking off to a teen girl
I always had the desire for my buddies hot mom, as she was HOT. I never pursued it, although I did have a lot of wet dreams about her. That is when I realized I liked the older woman and now the hot MILF. It seems the MILF's are a lot more kinkier........mmmmm I love the kinky MILF...
Ok teenager/MILF yes. Kid/babysitter sure. Hey I sing along w/Fat Bottom Girls all the way.
Littles generally arent incestuous takes on bdsm (parent/child) & honestly...who hasnt "wondered @ their sibling/cousin when the hormones raged?

I thought I had clearly stated that I dont sub4p. In general, in my area those who request are wanting to try their fantasy...I'm happy to arrange a sub to learn on and me there to teach but me..No.

I thought I had always presented myself pretty much the way I like my coffee....very strong and lots of sugar.

I get alot of requests to sub, but this request came with 30 years exp w/littles". I politely declined - offered to find someone who might be interested in learning that for him. No. Back & forth we went....with him consistently explaining what a DaddyDom is and why I would like it..He just would not take No.

Maybe its not just Daddy's & ;littles just assholes, but it was one of those.."Shaddupngoaway" convos.

But littles do sorta weird me. They do. Let me be clear...I dont consider this others' weirdness, but my own. It's my thing, my hang up - if I'm judging anyone; its me.
I know littles, I've played with 'em, partied hung out socialized...And I know its just a different aspect of subbing.

I think its the control freak in me. Goodness knows its hard enough for me to submit....but to submit on that level bothers me. Dunno why...the control freak thing, I'm sure.
OK. This has gotten muddled. But I can say that in my top five experiences ever, are ONE in which her body contours define 'voluptuousness" and another who would likely have been labeled as 'flat.'

I'd take the night with the second, hands down.

Which is to say--"Trust your guts."