Dell Server that I need to liquidate

Here's a random question...any of you guys know of where I can liquidate a Dell Server locally? Maybe like a Data Center or some company that buys equipment like this?

Long story short, I paid $18k for it, leased it to a Medical Office that went out of business within a year. Still under Dell's Pro Support 24x7 Warranty. I'd be willing to sell it for the amount owed so an instant 30% savings to the buyer.

I can give specs if someone here is interested but its not your typical setup, its a R730 rack server with dual Xeon CPU, 5 x 1tb Enterprise SSD and 128gb Ram..more of a VM host setup.
Nice...you might try posting it on craigs maybe since it's free anyway. Some small biz might be cruising for a deal and inquire about it. Unfortunately there's just not many local players in the hardware biz like it used to be.
thanks for the advice, i'll give the local sites a shot and see if anything comes of it...other than a cashiers check from nigeria
You could also try it on LetGo app.

Here's a random question...any of you guys know of where I can liquidate a Dell Server locally? Maybe like a Data Center or some company that buys equipment like this?

Long story short, I paid $18k for it, leased it to a Medical Office that went out of business within a year. Still under Dell's Pro Support 24x7 Warranty. I'd be willing to sell it for the amount owed so an instant 30% savings to the buyer.

I can give specs if someone here is interested but its not your typical setup, its a R730 rack server with dual Xeon CPU, 5 x 1tb Enterprise SSD and 128gb Ram..more of a VM host setup. Originally Posted by dentonseek
I wouldn't try to sell anything on Craigslist.

Especially after that father in Houston was killed while meeting some folks after he listed the family car on Craigslist for sale.
Try Offerup App as well. I would have bought it... but now times have changed and I mostly use AWS EC2 VMs rather than power hungry, noisy servers needing constant maintenance.