Quick Question ...

Do you have a standing appointment with a particular provider? Or a particular provider that you see at least 2 times a month?

I am going to be making some changes to the packages I offer and have been thinking about offering an pretty big discount for guys that will commit to seeing me once a week, but I don't know how realistic that is.

Gents: Do you have a particular provider you see weekly or at least twice a month? And if you do, does she give you a noticeable discount off her published rates?

Ladies: Do you have any standing appointments each week or a client that sees you at least 2 times a month, every month?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-29-2018, 03:21 PM
yes, 2.
both awesome, super fair rates. one is totally utr and the other is semi-utr. we do not use clocks and always have a blast..
My answer used to be that I was seeing someone weekly and yes I was getting a discount.
Seeing 2 other ladies now at least twice a month.
Definitely not for me since I like variety and very rare would I even think of seeing the same girl. Even for top notch performers...I mean, maybe once I'm done with my TDL but doubt I'll ever put a dent in it.

However for those that do see the same girls over and over, it would make sense to have some kind of agreed / discounted rate since you're both comfortable with each other. Kind of like giving your buddy a discount for shopping at your store instead of somewhere else.
Every other week same provider. Opposite weeks variety. A regular discount could make that change.
I wanna see a fuck punch card. 7th fuck free
I wanna see a fuck punch card. 7th fuck free Originally Posted by Mythos
Wish there was a once a month choice.
Yes standing appointments with minor schedule shifts.
I see a small handful on a regular basis and have for multiple years.
The top three all allow me nice long term client rates and we go off clock as well.
I’d totally be open to having a regular if she was what I was looking for at a great rate. It’s hapoened a few times over the years but never lasts. Most who are cut out for this long term don’t seem to be interested in trading money for less risk and consistency (makes sense actually). My experience anyway.
Fresh meat.
If the rate was good I would consider seeing someone consistantly. Not sure for how long as the sessions would probably get a little boring. Of course i get a massage almost every week and normally at the same place so may not be a bad idea...
I personally thought about doing that with one paticularly excellent foooking courtesan, but in all honesty pussy has been boring to me here late and my sex drive is way down. Lately I'd rather watch a good movie and curl up with some butter pecan ice cream. Oh well.... Tooodlez.....
Jesus Fucking H.Tebow.....this place....
BWAHAHAHA!

Sometimes you have the best ideas.