Largest teachers union says critical race theory is 'reasonable and appropriate'

• oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 07:47 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/largest-t...nd-appropriate
The National Education Association has contradicted the progressive argument that CRT is too complicated to teach

Please go to link and read for yourself.
Critical Race Theory isn't worth teaching. Since it's a theory there is no factual information you can offer anyone.
Its just trying to change real history.
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 08:00 AM
CRT is racist inherently .

the liberal DPST/fascists pushing this horrific racism are indeed race-baiters attempting to undo decades of Civil Rights progress, in favor of their own pocketbooks. and marxist ideology.

I always get a laugh when the often repeated response if given to reading Critical Race Theory on the basis of reading something you don't agree with. When General Milley said he read Mao, Marx, Lenin, I said to myself, "you read them to learn what not to do"! So if that's why you are reading CRT, to learn what not to do, what will destroy our country, by all means, but say that's why you are reading it.

And I'd still like to hear General Milley say that he wants to "better understand" Black RAGE as he commented on White Rage. Imagine the response he would get for using the term "Black Rage".