Coming Soon to the USA thanks to the libtards

Germans are on track to pay around $3k a month to heat a 2,500 square foot home this Winter

Green energy policies brought to you by the libtards !!!
They hate you
Meanwhile back in the US, Natural Gas hits $10. The fuel for America's factories and farms skyrockets.

For context, Natural Gas was at $2.50 when Senile Biden and the libtards took over.

I'm sure the lefties here will explain that it's not bidens economic policies that caused this.......
I'm sure the lefties here will explain that it's not bidens economic policies that caused this....... Originally Posted by chizzy
Indeed. Their excuses will be good for a nice laugh
... ALL of Western Europe is gonna have a COLD and MISERABLE
winter season...

Thanks to "Green Energy" ...

#### Salty
Not just COLD and MISERABLE Salty
but COLD and MISERABLE and EXPENSIVE
If we allow Democrats to keep going with their energy policies, rolling blackouts will be coming to every state in the U.S.

High gas and electric prices are only the beginning.
Europeans must love their ESG initiatives right about now with energy prices up 10x in many parts.

Europe is showing the whole world how idiotic the “green” initiative really is.

ESG is a scam. Those who say it’s not are scam artists or simply people who are I’ll informed.
If we allow Democrats to keep going with their energy policies, rolling blackouts will be coming to every state in the U.S.

High gas and electric prices are only the beginning. Originally Posted by berryberry
This is pure nonsense.

Maybe in Texas ...but not the rest of the country. Certainly not across the country.

Why do you specifically think there will be rolling blackouts?
Um, it's pretty simple (supply and demand). The electric 'supply' now is barely enough to get by, and as they close coal plants, nuclear plants etc, that weak supply goes from bad to worse.

Then they want to convert everything to electric using "blood batteries". To charge these blood batteries you must use electricity. More electricity then you would use with gasoline {none}. This is a demand increase.

Lower supply + increased demand = dire consequences. Not sure why you would single out TX here but I see solar panels on homes where I live in Pittsburgh suburb. Those same homes with solar panels covered with snow for weeks produce ZERO power. Just sayin'. We already know they won't work at night, dusk, overcast days but snow has the same effect.
This is pure nonsense.

Maybe in Texas ...but not the rest of the country. Certainly not across the country.

Why do you specifically think there will be rolling blackouts? Originally Posted by eyecu2
It's already happening in California. Multiple times. Hell just today they asked everyone not to charge their electric vehicles and reduce energy demand to reduce the risk of blackouts
That's an interesting diversion, but don't focus so heavily on coal plants and draw a direct line to a replacement with solar.

The bulk electric system has been seeing coal reduce as the primary fuel with a strong uptick in natural gas.

From 2011 to 2019 about 121 coal-fired plants were either replaced by or converted to am alternate fuel type, 103 of which were natural gas.

There were 316.8 GW of coal capacity in 2010. That only reduced by 49.2 GW by 2019 from pure retirements.

The #1 means of replacing a coal plant was with a newer, and more efficient NGCC.

I personally think retiring Diablo Canyon is a large mistake, but both parties seem to think that we shouldn't be investing in nuclear. And that means more gas power, more solar and more wind capacity will be needed to offset the lack of stability that nuclear provides.
It's already happening in California. Multiple times. Hell just today they asked everyone not to charge their electric vehicles and reduce energy demand to reduce the risk of blackouts Originally Posted by berryberry
You can thank the heat for that. These will be some the highest energy utilization for the entire year. 10-20 degrees higher than normal

The concern is the 4pm-9pm window. Especially on Monday.